Oh MY God: Fat Joe On VMA's

Fat Joe Keep It Real So What He Said He Wasnt Going To Diss The Snitch Again If The Police Wasnt There It Would Of Been Probaly Something Else Fat Joe Run Wit Goons And Any One Who Thinks 50 Is Gangsta Is Gotta Be A Soft Snitch

Shot 21

Hituup said:
50 cent is not soft just because he walks with police. He walks with police to get attention because it makes his entourage look big, which will make him look important. In reality, 50 cent can KO probably anybody in this music game. 50 cent is a boxer and was even in some golden glove tournaments, so he can really knock out fat Joe if he wanted to like he said he would do on the radio some time ago. He was managed by I think Emanuel Lewis or Mayweather's father.

Hell, if 2pac had the amount of police that 50 had with him that night in Vegas maybe the shooter would have caught or even shot at the scene. Suge Knight even had cops on his team, although dirty cops, they were still cops, he could've snitched or got anyone he wanted arrested.

I suggest Suge also get cops back down with his entourage, so he won't get shot randomly in public.
Nah Id have to go with Fat Joe in a one on one fight. The steroids may make 50 Cents muscles look big, but they are fake. And imagine the force someone like Joe could put behind his fist. Its all good 50 talking about how he'd knock him out on radio, but Fat Joe has offered him out in a one on one fight. No police protection, no bodyguards. Where is 50??

^^^My guess is fifty is in his mansion.

And i could give a fuck about them fighting or not, theyre doin theyre job i was pretty fucking entertained.

I just hope Kanye outsells these fucks(Common couldn't fucking do it:()

Shot 21 said:
Nah Id have to go with Fat Joe in a one on one fight. The steroids may make 50 Cents muscles look big, but they are fake. And imagine the force someone like Joe could put behind his fist. Its all good 50 talking about how he'd knock him out on radio, but Fat Joe has offered him out in a one on one fight. No police protection, no bodyguards. Where is 50??
U are joking man!! 50 cent has his weight up. He was a boxer for crying out loud and he had REAL TRAINERS. I hear there's plans that when 50 gets outdated and is no longer relevant in the world of music that he may become a professional boxer. I'm telling you 50 cent talks alot of junk because he has bodyguards, but at the same time I'm sure he can knock one of these short rap guys out if he was approached alone by any of them.

Hituup said:
50 cent is not soft just because he walks with police. He walks with police to get attention because it makes his entourage look big, which will make him look important. In reality, 50 cent can KO probably anybody in this music game. 50 cent is a boxer and was even in some golden glove tournaments, so he can really knock out fat Joe if he wanted to like he said he would do on the radio some time ago. He was managed by I think Emanuel Lewis or Mayweather's father.

Hell, if 2pac had the amount of police that 50 had with him that night in Vegas maybe the shooter would have caught or even shot at the scene. Suge Knight even had cops on his team, although dirty cops, they were still cops, he could've snitched or got anyone he wanted arrested.
I suggest Suge also get cops back down with his entourage, so he won't get shot randomly in public.[/QUOTE]

Well you just said Suge HAD cops.......and you said if he had cops he would not get shot in public...well he got shot at in 96 with pac

ARon

Do you even know how many injuries and deaths there would be if they didn't wear equipment in the NFL, it isnt comparable to rugby, the fuck.
Joe>50 in terms of what went on at the VMA's.

haunted said:
Football is pussy compared to rugby but Soccer is more pussy that baseball. Now go fuck off :thumb:
Man football is the toughest sport out there. those fuckers train there whole lives just to hit someone. In rugby they dont hit as hard as football does. Im sorry but i dont think there is 1 rugby player who hits half as hard as ray lewis......

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
This is not a sports thread, stop talking about football and rugby or any sport or I will close this thread down and hand out some bans.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.