Jay Z Disses The Game

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO@ Puffy being bigger than Jay Z.
know ur shit everyone knows puffy is bigger than jay... :rolleyes: maybe not as a rapper but we all know puffy is the 1st to be named as a rapper by ppl that dont know shit about hip hop second is jay-z or maybe it's eminem now but puffy is bigger he is the most famous face.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Money-wise, Puffy is easily bigger than Jay-Z.

Fame-wise, Puffy is bigger than Jay-Z.
Well, no shit money wise.

As far as fame, that's a laugh and a half. People pay attention when Jay Z speaks, they laugh when Puffy speaks.

jason_g_718 said:

As far as fame, that's a laugh and a half. People pay attention when Jay Z speaks, they laugh when Puffy speaks.
i think we are all misunderstanding eachother here what kind of fame are you talking about?

Puffy only got Jay-Z with money, but you can ask anybody who is the better rapper and will say Jay. Jay is bigger than Puffy in music. Puffy is bigger than Jay in business. But Jay is catching up.

jason g 718 said:

Well money matters in our world in case you hadn't noticed, so it is an important factor in who's 'bigger'.

I live in Britain & almost everyone in Britain could tell you who Puffy is but when asked about Jay, some will know, some will answer 'Beyonce's boyfriend?' & there will be a lot who don't have a fucking clue.

I think this may be the case worldwide.

People do listen when Puffy speaks (moeny talks you know) but if they don't know who the fuck say is why would they listen to him? The answer is they wouldn't so you can scrap that point.

Puffy is more famous & richer - he is bigger than Jay.

M.C.Chillz said:
Puffy only got Jay-Z with money, but you can ask anybody who is the better rapper and will say Jay. Jay is bigger than Puffy in music. Puffy is bigger than Jay in business. But Jay is catching up.
Read the other posts man. No-one is talking about who's the better rapper, if they were then why the fuck would Russell Simmons have been mentioned?

Jay has recently became more powerful than Puffy in the rap industry but in the music industry as a whole, despite Jay's new position, Puffy still holds more clout IMO.

And while Jay is taking strides in business, he's still a long way away from Puffy. The fact that you recognized this & yet still used 'only' when referring to these two with regards to money, bewilders me.....

aban said:
puffy and jayz are nobodys and "taken over" by jayz is a fuckin weak song!!!!!! Have guys heard even fuckin "Hit Em up" by Tupac Amaru Shakur, now thats a fuckin diss song. you n00bies dont know shit about rap, the real hip hop HEADS know THE GAME will fuckin tear COCA FELLA RECORDZ piece by piece.

"I dont diss blind soldiers, I only diss the niggaz that open there mouths" - The Game
Now & again your posts are funny aban, but really, you talk so much shit. I think you should see a dentist because it can't be good for your health.....

And it's 'The Takeover'.....

aban said:
puffy and jayz are nobodys and "taken over" by jayz is a fuckin weak song!!!!!! Have guys heard even fuckin "Hit Em up" by Tupac Amaru Shakur, now thats a fuckin diss song. you n00bies dont know shit about rap, the real hip hop HEADS know THE GAME will fuckin tear COCA FELLA RECORDZ piece by piece.

"I dont diss blind soldiers, I only diss the niggaz that open there mouths" - The Game

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO ABAN UR KILLIN ME LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ABAN= OUTLAW!!!

lol, puffy, is more famous than jay,em,nas, big and maybe even pac, everyone knows that nigga, puffy has contributed a shit load for hip hop, respect for the man is due.

xxx

The only thing puffy is responsible for is watering down real hip-hip with radio, bubble gum bulls--t. Hip-hop shouldnt be about clothing lines and crystal. It USE to be an artform!

Now lets get back to the topic at hand.

jason_g_718 said:

puffy is alot more famous than jigga...

people who dont know shit about hip hop know'em right off the bat. from little kids, to old white people, to fuckin' chinese people. jay z is famous... but not that famous.

xxx said:
The only thing puffy is responsible for is watering down real hip-hip with radio, bubble gum bulls--t. Hip-hop shouldnt be about clothing lines and crystal. It USE to be an artform!

Now lets get back to the topic at hand.
Clothes are very much a part of Hip Hop culture.

'Real Hip Hop' - you say this like Rapper's Delight was gritty.

Silleone said:
lol, puffy, is more famous than jay,em,nas, big and maybe even pac, everyone knows that nigga, puffy has contributed a shit load for hip hop, respect for the man is due.
puffy ain 't popular.ok.pac means a lot to all the ghettos in AFRICA i hate seing shit plzzzzz DEMOCRACY DOES NO MEAN CRABS..... think be4 action

schwarzee said:
puffy ain 't popular.ok.pac means a lot to all the ghettos in AFRICA i hate seing shit plzzzzz DEMOCRACY DOES NO MEAN CRABS..... think be4 action
No-one was talking about popularity, we were talkign about fame. Think be4 action......

schwarzee said:
game is more gangstar than jay z
Yeah, & we all know being more gangster gives you lyrical skills, a dope flow & the ability to write scathing diss songs. STFU!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.