Jay Z Disses The Game

ARon

Game has Aftermath behind him, So? Jay-Z is the biggest figure in hip-hop still, everyone, i mean everyone that has anything to do with the industry respects the man. When the Black album dropped name one person who wasn't talking bout that. He wasn't joking when he said he can end The Games career. And even if Em or whoever in that camp get into it so what. The only people who trip over all the corny lines eminem drops are his fans, that well, are mainly(not all of em) just groupies, to say the least. The only person in the industry could actually go up against Jay is NaS, no one else, and im not just talking bout who is better, cus as we can see, when it comes to most battles, its whoever gets the mainstream appeal that "wins", Eminem being the best example.

Aristotle said:
Game has Aftermath behind him, So? Jay-Z is the biggest figure in hip-hop still, everyone, i mean everyone that has anything to do with the industry respects the man. When the Black album dropped name one person who wasn't talking bout that. He wasn't joking when he said he can end The Games career. And even if Em or whoever in that camp get into it so what. The only people who trip over all the corny lines eminem drops are his fans, that well, are mainly(not all of em) just groupies, to say the least. The only person in the industry could actually go up against Jay is NaS, no one else, and im not just talking bout who is better, cus as we can see, when it comes to most battles, its whoever gets the mainstream appeal that "wins", Eminem being the best example.
I'm fairly sure that even if the beef between Jay and Game goes on, nobody from Aftermath including Eminem will get involved. Jay has too big of a name for other big names to get into this. But that's only my oppinion. And I agree that Jay can possibly end Game's career

jason_g_718 said:
The one thing I will give you is that Game does come with some clever lines.

However, as a whole, I don't understand what is so great about "what he says". I mean, yes, I just said he has SOME clever lines but the most important of those words is SOME. Enough to get you interested, not enough to KEEP you interested. Certainly not enough to carry the album.

His flow on MOST songs I think is just a shade or two short of being terrible. Seriously, it sounds more like he's speed talking to the beat than flowing.

The thing that really bothers me is that when he DOES ACTUALLY FLOW like on songs such as "We Ain't", "How We Do" and "Love It Or Hate It" it leaves you thinking "why couldn't he do that the entire album?". If he made all of his songs as good as those three listed above, he WOULD be one of the best new things I think.
i agree with you... .flow needs lotta work, but this is just his first album imagine couple albums down the road how he will be.

ARon

Oh i doubt they will even spit anything but little subliminals at each other, dont see this escalating at all, just tired of the whole ,Aftermath will kill roc and all that other ish.

did he not listen to the documentary, game said it wasnt a diss he doesnt take shots at legends.. i think jay might be tryin to get publicity, but nevertheless i'd probably pull for jay if they battled.

ThEiLLesT said:
did he not listen to the documentary, game said it wasnt a diss he doesnt take shots at legends.. i think jay might be tryin to get publicity, but nevertheless i'd probably pull for jay if they battled.
ya on games album he is kinda suckin Jays dick with an interview in it n shyt.

I dont see game dissin jay but i would love to see em diss each other.... i think jay might do it cuz hes bord ... needs 2 do somethin. :)

two187pac said:
but i just dont think he would win the battle. personal opinion i guess.
Have you heard Takeover? It was a pretty good diss.

And remind of the solid Game disses you've heard?

I'd say Yuk beat him & Joe Budden murdered him.

two187pac said:
i agree with you... .flow needs lotta work, but this is just his first album imagine couple albums down the road how he will be.
I know Game has not been rapping long but people like you seem to think that because he's at the level he's at right now (which ain't even that high) without much experience, he'll be really good down the line, forever pointing out that this is his debut.

Well check out the following debuts - Reasonable Doubt, Ready To Die, Illmatic or the Slim Shady LP - & tell me that Game is close to how Jay, Biggie, Nas & Eminem respectively, flow & flip verbals on their debut albums.

u know em is being put into a tight situation here, him and j and the game, then 50 and nas, these are all people em respects, there is going to be a clase at some point weather its within aftermath or em and j or em and nas, at some point em is going to have to chose who to go at, this whole thing should be intesting

Aristotle said:
Jay Z isnt the biggest figure in hip hop. Russel Simmons, Eminem, and Puffy are all bigger figures in hip hop than jay z

xxx

jason_g_718 said:
Ya know...I don't like Jay Z too much, but I REALLY am not liking Game. All this bullshit talk about how "The Game is bringin' the West back", "man, Game is one of the best new rappers in a while", "Documentary is a hot album".

God...the fucking dude hasn't been mainstream for three fucking months and the guy is already being hailed as the next big thing and in truth, he's INCREDIBLY overrated. I'll admit that The Doc. has a few pretty good songs on it (How We Do, We Ain't, Love It Or Hate It, The Documentary) but it is NOWHERE NEAR the level of quality that a lot of people are giving it.

Like I said, I am not a fan at all of Jay Z. I've disliked him since he blew up and when he murdered 2pac's "Me And My Girlfriend" that engraged me and made me fucking hate him more. However, I hope in this case that Jay fucking roasts The Game. Good fucking riddens.

Preach! you took the words right outta my mouth.

xxx

jm5471 said:
Dipset should never touch a mic again, i cant take them, they in my opinion have no skill, they have ill beats to rhyme over and they jus bullshit wil phrases that they say over and over again and by the time they get ready to spit the hook comes in and they do the same shit all over again, jay will rip all of em a new asshole probably without tryin and im not a big jay fan but he has more skill than all of em combined, he could drop a quick 16 bars that would ruin their careers and in that freestyle it seems like jay takes a subliminal shot at camron sayin somethin about purple album covers..... not really sure where in it he says it but i heard it earlier
I agree!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.