Jay Z Disses The Game

That Maybach line isn't even about Jay-z, its about ja rule. If you listen to the documentary he says in the songs that he has alot of respect for jay-z and he doesn't diss the legends.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yeah, because Game is one the greatest rappers ever.....

Jay is a legend, has better flow, better wordplay & name drops better than Game.

Tell me, what makes you think Game could touch Jay?
im not a game groupie, i like his rhymes hes clever with what he says and jay has never impressed me. i realize hes a legend and changed the game this that and the other but i just dont think he would win the battle. personal opinion i guess.

PaulyPac said:
haha this is great
Ya know...I don't like Jay Z too much, but I REALLY am not liking Game. All this bullshit talk about how "The Game is bringin' the West back", "man, Game is one of the best new rappers in a while", "Documentary is a hot album".

God...the fucking dude hasn't been mainstream for three fucking months and the guy is already being hailed as the next big thing and in truth, he's INCREDIBLY overrated. I'll admit that The Doc. has a few pretty good songs on it (How We Do, We Ain't, Love It Or Hate It, The Documentary) but it is NOWHERE NEAR the level of quality that a lot of people are giving it.

Like I said, I am not a fan at all of Jay Z. I've disliked him since he blew up and when he murdered 2pac's "Me And My Girlfriend" that engraged me and made me fucking hate him more. However, I hope in this case that Jay fucking roasts The Game. Good fucking riddens.

Rene said:
Jay-Z end careers? the only rappers that could end careers are Pac, Em, and 50!
The only way 50 is ending a career is either A. the rapper in question has no vocal chords, in which case 50 still might lose or B. 50 kills the opposition. :thumb:

Jay can do some real damage to Game but as long as Game has Aftermath ebhind him, he's got a career.

Although, I'm pretty sure if he comes up against heavy hitters like Jay, Dre & Em might have to have a word in his ear.
haha! :p :thumb:

It'd be funny if Jay and Game beef on wax, Game actually ends up winning the beef, and it is then revealed that Eminem ghost wrote 90% of the lyrics. LMAO. :D

Still, Game supposedly did the same shit to Budden that he did to Bleek - which is a bitch move.
You know, I don't understand why rappers do shit like this. I long for the days of Pac confronting Nas after the '96 MTV Music Awards in a park telling Nas straight up he had a song dissing Nas.

two187pac said:
im not a game groupie, i like his rhymes hes clever with what he says and jay has never impressed me. i realize hes a legend and changed the game this that and the other but i just dont think he would win the battle. personal opinion i guess.
The one thing I will give you is that Game does come with some clever lines.

However, as a whole, I don't understand what is so great about "what he says". I mean, yes, I just said he has SOME clever lines but the most important of those words is SOME. Enough to get you interested, not enough to KEEP you interested. Certainly not enough to carry the album.

His flow on MOST songs I think is just a shade or two short of being terrible. Seriously, it sounds more like he's speed talking to the beat than flowing.

The thing that really bothers me is that when he DOES ACTUALLY FLOW like on songs such as "We Ain't", "How We Do" and "Love It Or Hate It" it leaves you thinking "why couldn't he do that the entire album?". If he made all of his songs as good as those three listed above, he WOULD be one of the best new things I think.

this shit is fuckin' great.

can't wait to see the outcome of this. i think dipset would have games side, seeing as how they tight and got like 90 collabs together.

Dipset should never touch a mic again, i cant take them, they in my opinion have no skill, they have ill beats to rhyme over and they jus bullshit wil phrases that they say over and over again and by the time they get ready to spit the hook comes in and they do the same shit all over again, jay will rip all of em a new asshole probably without tryin and im not a big jay fan but he has more skill than all of em combined, he could drop a quick 16 bars that would ruin their careers and in that freestyle it seems like jay takes a subliminal shot at camron sayin somethin about purple album covers..... not really sure where in it he says it but i heard it earlier

ArtsyGirl

Eminem wont touch this one, since he has so much respect for Jay and if he follows his word from Toy Soldiers he wont be entering into any of it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.