Jay Z Disses The Game

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Clothes are very much a part of Hip Hop culture.

'Real Hip Hop' - you say this like Rapper's Delight was gritty.
I just think hip-hop would be better off without Puffy. Dont you agree?

xxx said:
you are entitled to your opinion, even though its wrong, ha...
Hip Hop needs funding, publicity, enterprising etc.

Puffy brings that.

Don't get me wrong, the man is a snake but I think he's done a lot to aid the proliferation of Hip Hop as a money-spinner. While many fans claim it is too commercial now, I'm pretty sure most of the artists & their families appreciate it.

Anyways, would you mind telling me why you think Hip Hop would be better off without Puffy?

xxx said:
you are entitled to your opinion, even though its wrong, ha...

Anyway, check mtv.com everyone, no beef apparently! Damn!
heres a tip for u, an opinion can never be wrong :p

if it pops off its a wrap for game. 50 aint gonna help game nor is g unit, all game haz is black wallstreet. ;)

tha game is a bitch
he's a bitter

you call him a gangster a blood you sure?. Do you think a blood or a gangster would go on the change of heart dating show?

HE EVEN GOT REJECTED LOL
lol, this guy is a FAKE GANGSTER AND A FAKE BLOOD

ArtsyGirl

No there WOULD have been a Biggie. I dont get it when people put someones success down to another person, I'm sure Biggie would have got a deal somewhere else if it had not been for Puff.

artisticgurl said:
No there WOULD have been a Biggie. I dont get it when people put someones success down to another person, I'm sure Biggie would have got a deal somewhere else if it had not been for Puff.
Agree!

I dont know, i dont have time to post my whole beliefs on puffy, but i just think he is one of the main representers that is destroying hip-hop as an artform. I dont give a shit if its a more profitable business because of him. Id rather hear quality music rather than artists making bling-bling, crunk, or bubble-gum rap anyday.

ARon

2pacnbiggie said:
Jay Z isnt the biggest figure in hip hop. Russel Simmons, Eminem, and Puffy are all bigger figures in hip hop than jay z
Since we are talking about artists we can exclude Russel, but i can still make an arguement for that. No one respects Puffy, although i do, business genius. Eminem, come on now, are you serious. I dont think people will ever grip the fact that the only people who listen to Eminem are white people, im sorry but shit, i mean yeah we got black kids listenin to him too but shit, i want to see him getting played in The Bay, or LA, NY, shit not even The Land. It doesnt happen, maybe we got a few exceptions here and their but damn. Eminem sells out the suburbs, Jay-Z sells out the streets, plus the burbs. With all that said, we are talking hip-hop, im sorry, eminem is not, he is not hip-hop. Hes more a pop star. I swear everyone realizes how corny this guy is but his die hard, groupie ass fans. (Not taking shots at any of you on here either.)

lil_angelo said:
tha game is a bitch
he's a bitter

you call him a gangster a blood you sure?. Do you think a blood or a gangster would go on the change of heart dating show?

HE EVEN GOT REJECTED LOL
lol, this guy is a FAKE GANGSTER AND A FAKE BLOOD
that was when he was 17, hater.

he's even said all the way up till his brother got killed he was a good kid, thousands of times. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!?!?!

Mystic said:
that was when he was 17, hater.

he's even said all the way up till his brother got killed he was a good kid, thousands of times. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!?!?!
i'm not a hater i'm just stating wot a bitch he is

man there's loads of people up in here ridin his dick

If Jay Z has ever heard the song by Game, "The Documentary" I believe Game states that that song was not to Jay, so therefore this whole beef is just for money and all that bullshit

JaY LoVe said:
If Jay Z has ever heard the song by Game, "The Documentary" I believe Game states that that song was not to Jay, so therefore this whole beef is just for money and all that bullshit
I'm guessing you ain't read the 'Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick' thread......

Damn this battle could be a classic because Jay is going to rip him out. Also I think that makes me change my mind on the poll that asks who's the 1st to die. It now seems as if it's The Game, also did anyone notice that since The Game went to G-Unit their whole camp became the number one target in this industry. It's a shame but Game can now only be a one hit wonder if everyone gets at him.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.