Jay Z Disses The Game

This is almost a repeat of the Jay Z/Nas beef. They made songs abusing each other and in the end they said it was only for the fame and money, but they are good friends. So who the fuck knows what this beef is for

JaY LoVe said:
This is almost a repeat of the Jay Z/Nas beef. They made songs abusing each other and in the end they said it was only for the fame and money, but they are good friends. So who the fuck knows what this beef is for
theyve never been friends ;)

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
you cant say that. everybody has potential but every body doesnt use it.puffy bought that potential out of biggie and took him to the next level.If it wasnt 4 puffy biggie proably would have never been serious with rap.

how can you ppl diss out puffy like that, even though you might not like it,. the truth is
he has the ability to create music, rap hiphop r&b,. this man has vision that allows him to help develop artists,. even bad boy is no longer even near the top,. all empires have their downfall,. badboy-->deathrow-->rocfella-->(aftermath?),.so before you speak down upon one of the greater influences on hiphop rap culture,. you should take into context,. w/o him = w/o badboy = w/o notorious = a whole different gangsta rap since notorious helped redefined it and all these rappers biting the classics,. so just thinkkkk

pz-

VENOMOUS said:
you cant say that. everybody has potential but every body doesnt use it.puffy bought that potential out of biggie and took him to the next level.If it wasnt 4 puffy biggie proably would have never been serious with rap.
Oh bullshit.

First of all, it's ridiculous to say that it's because of Puffy that Biggie got serious about rap. Fool, he was serious about it long before Puffy came around. Have you not seen the several pieces of video footage from various freestyles he'd do in the streets of his neighborhood with like 30 people standing around listening and watching? Did Puffy make Biggie a star? Oh...no doubt. I will not argue at all that Puffy did't make Big because he did, that's a fact.

However, when someone is talented, I mean TRULY they were meant to do this certain thing, then EVENTUALLY it's your talent that gets you there, not your connections. It would have taken Biggie a lot longer to get found probably if he hadn't met Puffy, but IF he's the amazing talent many, including you say he is, he'd have made it regardless.

Hell, if Puffy weren't around, Biggie and Pac would possibly still be friends today, probably collaborating.

Puffy fucks everything up except for his own finances.

Also, when you read this shit from me, keep in mind that I DESPISE BOTH Big and Puff. Puff more than Big, but I wrote above what I did to prove that I'm not a biased person, and when I am, I admit it.

I personally think Big is really overrated and I thought that before his beef with Pac.

shuba said:
how can you ppl diss out puffy like that, even though you might not like it,. the truth is
he has the ability to create music, rap hiphop r&b,. this man has vision that allows him to help develop artists,. even bad boy is no longer even near the top,. all empires have their downfall,. badboy-->deathrow-->rocfella-->(aftermath?),.so before you speak down upon one of the greater influences on hiphop rap culture,. you should take into context,. w/o him = w/o badboy = w/o notorious = a whole different gangsta rap since notorious helped redefined it and all these rappers biting the classics,. so just thinkkkk

pz-
You make an incredible point and you're wright. If Puffy weren't in the game it'd be SO MUCH BETTER.

Vote Or Die....LMAO :D

i think its all aabout bleek . the game never dissed jay z in no way he has been only givin it up to jay

this dude is just trying to increse the record sales for medicore ass memphis bleek imo

for the record i aint no game fan this is just what i think of the whole situation , these days u cant sell without "BEEFS"

I thought Jay Z was supposed to retire.. He should get his lame old ass out the game already... he was hot about 5 -6 years ago, now game could "end" his carreer he is that weak.

sounds like da roc needs publicity seeing that the young gunz and bleeks albums are flops.bleek should stand on his own.i mean i thought jay was retired.either way it's all WWE.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.