How Can People Say Tupac/Makaveli is not the Greatest Rap Artist of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linx

Staff member
Honestly? I've become less of a Pac fan since i've joined these hitemup forums. Why? All you see is people running around saying how Pac is this and Pac is that. I don't have a problem with people like someone, but people take ti WAY too far. There ARE other rappers out there, plenty of good rappers! I don't really care to look at people who only listen to Pac and think he is so much better than everyone else and all that bullshit.

Tonio1986 said:
I think there are ppl who say "Pac aint the best", just to sound wise. They act like they´re done with the tupac thing and are grown now.
im not trying to sound wise im just saying my opinion u cant expect everybody to like same things.peace

Lost Tapes said:
I Think You Can Mention Albums And Artists Beyond Sales, So Plz Get Pac's Cock Out Your Mouth, His Sperm Is Not Good For You :thumb:
aaaww....dont be mad cuz ur b!tch ass got proven wrong. Nas himself will tell you that pac is on another level. Listen to we will survive on nas' "I AM..." and you'll see how he thinks of pac. BITCH

PACISMAKAVELI said:
aaaww....dont be mad cuz ur b!tch ass got proven wrong. Nas himself will tell you that pac is on another level. Listen to we will survive on nas' "I AM..." and you'll see how he thinks of pac. BITCH

Yes Another Contestent For The Dick-Riding Award

Yea According To The Outlaws When Pac Sqaushed His Beef With Nas, He Was Going Around The Streets Throwing Around Money Cuz He Was So Happy, This Was After He Copied Nas's I Gave You Power

Why Was Pac Happy Cuz He Sqaushed His Beef With Nas

Is Pac A Under-Cover Nas Stan :p :p

So Plz Get Pac's Dick Out Your Mouth, You Motherfucking Faggot, That Sperm Aint Good For You

Lost Tapes said:

Yea According To The Outlaws When Pac Sqaushed His Beef With Nas, He Was Going Around The Streets Throwing Around Money Cuz He Was So Happy, This Was After He Copied Nas's I Gave You Power

So Plz Get Pac's Dick Out Your Mouth, You Motherfucking Faggot, That Sperm Aint Good For You
Homeboy Snoop said Pac punked the shit out of Nas. I don't think he was throwing money around from what I hear he would give the shirt of his back. By the way was Nas the one who said that he couldn't sleep all nite the day the ended they beef. Pac's plan was always to unify. By the way Nas is a great rapper, but lately he's been giving out garbage.

overall Nas aint better than Pac come on man. Nas is is just a better lyricist. Pac was ok lyricist, he had an ok flow, his content was great, oh yeah lets not forget about record sales, he could make a catchy song with lyrics that meant something. lets put it this way if you put pac and nas on the same track who would outshine who? who the fuck said stillmatic was better than any pac album???

No rapper is gonna see 2pac lyrically, probally even in any music genre... Thats why 2pac is the greatest because lyrically no rapper is gonna see 2pac.

Lost Tapes said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: blah blah, idiot.

Anyway, in MY opinion. I think Pac is the GOAT of rap. I ain't going to type up some long shit. Because users on here bite at your opinions anyway. So i'll leave it there :thumb:

It is all opinion man... You got yours and everyone else got theirs... It is as simple as that... I think he's the greatest but if other people don't then fine.. I ain't gonna argue with them about it...

Lost Tapes said:

You a stupid motherfucker, ur gonna make people not like NAS. How is what i said dick riding? Let me type it again for ur stupid ass...ready? ok this time read it slow and turn down the NAS, so u can concentrate....LISTEN TO NAS'S SONG "WE WILL SURVIVE"...AND WHEN U DO...COME BACK HERE AND TELL US THAT NAS WOULD SAY "IM BETTER THEN PAC"...

!!!! NAS SAID THAT 2PAC WAS JESUS! u fuckin moron, no one here on this thread is dickriding, just trying to prove u wrong.
ahah and stop with that "dick out ur mouth" this aint the place to come out the closet

PACISMAKAVELI said:
You a stupid motherfucker, ur gonna make people not like NAS. How is what i said dick riding? Let me type it again for ur stupid ass...ready? ok this time read it slow and turn down the NAS, so u can concentrate....LISTEN TO NAS'S SONG "WE WILL SURVIVE"...AND WHEN U DO...COME BACK HERE AND TELL US THAT NAS WOULD SAY "IM BETTER THEN PAC"...

!!!! NAS SAID THAT 2PAC WAS JESUS! u fuckin moron, no one here on this thread is dickriding, just trying to prove u wrong.
ahah and stop with that "dick out ur mouth" this aint the place to come out the closet

Ok Dick-Rider :rolleyes:

Cuz Nas Said Pac Was Better Then Him, You Expect Me To Agree With Nas, No So Shut The Fuck Up Motherfucker

Nas Said Biggie Was Like Allah, You Expect Me To Agree With Him Cuz Ima Fan Of Nas, No :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.