How Can People Say Tupac/Makaveli is not the Greatest Rap Artist of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Tapes said:
Ok Dick-Rider :rolleyes:

Cuz Nas Said Pac Was Better Then Him, You Expect Me To Agree With Nas, No So Shut The Fuck Up Motherfucker

Nas Said Biggie Was Like Allah, You Expect Me To Agree With Him Cuz Ima Fan Of Nas, No :thumb:
lol..this kid is dumb
u just admited that nas said pac was better then him, and ur gonna disagree with nas? ok. My point is proven.

PACISMAKAVELI said:
lol..this kid is dumb
u just admited that nas said pac was better then him, and ur gonna disagree with nas? ok. My point is proven.
LOL...Sorry but I don't think you got what he was saying...

He said...I disagree with nas cuz I can think 4 myself.
Because he can think 4 himself he is not a dickryder..and he is saying fuck nas cuz not everything my fav rap artist says is true...

one mc on dj said:
LOL...Sorry but I don't think you got what he was saying...

He said...I disagree with nas cuz I can think 4 myself.
Because he can think 4 himself he is not a dickryder..and he is saying fuck nas cuz not everything my fav rap artist says is true...
Thank You...You Deserve A Rep 4 That :thumb:

1.NOTORIOUS B.I.G
2.RAKIM
3.KRS ONE
4.JAY-Z
5.NAS
6.2PAC
7.LL COOL J
8.SCARFACE
9.AZ
10.ICE CUBE

PAC WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST HIP HOP ARTISTS EVER.

AINT NOBODY WHO HAS LISTENED TO HIP HOP SINCE THE 80s CAN SAY PAC AND ONE OF THE BEST.

BUT BIGGIE LYRICALLY WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME. HE WAS RESPECTED BY THE UNDERGROUND AND HAD COMERCIAL SUCESS. HIS LIFE AFTER DEATH ALBUM BECAME THE BIGGEST SELLING HIP HOP ALBUM OF ALL TIME IN AMERICA AND WORLDWIDE UNTIL OUTKAST RELEASE THAT DOUBLE CD.

OBVIOUSLY MY LIST IS MY OPINION AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE FOLLOWING ARTISTS COULD EASILY BE PUT IN THAT NUMBER 10 SPOT.

BIG DADDY KANE, KOOL G RAP, BIG L, SLICK RICK, MASTA ACE, BIG PUNISHER ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.