Houston Attempt's Suicide

That guy is one stupid motherfucker, but shit's real, here's what MTV said about it:

After being thwarted in a suicide attempt in a London hotel room, R&B singer Houston gouged his own eye out.

On Thursday Houston attempted to jump out of a 13th-floor hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel, sources close to the singer said. He was moved to a lower floor and locked in his room, where he injured himself. Additional details are still coming to light, and photographs of his injury are circulating online.

The Los Angeles native, born Houston Summers IV, was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. He scored a hit last year with "I Like That," which featured Chingy and Nate Dogg and was used in a McDonald's commercial (see "Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"). His debut album, It's Already Written, was certified gold a month after its release in August.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Houston during this tragic time," a Capitol Records spokesperson said.

Los Angeles radio station KKBT-FM's K-Sly, who appeared in the "I Like That" video and is close to Houston's camp, said the singer had been under psychiatric care last year for manic depression. Another source corroborated that claim, adding that Houston had also struggled with PCP.

"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father."

The singer is now back in Los Angeles.

source http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1496457/02022005/houston.jhtml?headlines=true

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
akae47 said:
That guy is one stupid motherfucker, but shit's real, here's what MTV said about it:

After being thwarted in a suicide attempt in a London hotel room, R&B singer Houston gouged his own eye out.

On Thursday Houston attempted to jump out of a 13th-floor hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel, sources close to the singer said. He was moved to a lower floor and locked in his room, where he injured himself. Additional details are still coming to light, and photographs of his injury are circulating online.

The Los Angeles native, born Houston Summers IV, was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. He scored a hit last year with "I Like That," which featured Chingy and Nate Dogg and was used in a McDonald's commercial (see "Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"). His debut album, It's Already Written, was certified gold a month after its release in August.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Houston during this tragic time," a Capitol Records spokesperson said.

Los Angeles radio station KKBT-FM's K-Sly, who appeared in the "I Like That" video and is close to Houston's camp, said the singer had been under psychiatric care last year for manic depression. Another source corroborated that claim, adding that Houston had also struggled with PCP.

"I was told he wanted to commit suicide and stabbed his eye out," K-Sly said. "He was telling people he was Jesus and wanted to go home to his Father."

The singer is now back in Los Angeles.

source http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1496457/02022005/houston.jhtml?headlines=true

See what did I tell you, dude was strung out on some fuckin drug. Thinkin he's Jesus and shit.

ARon

I guess PCP will do that to you, how sad is that shit, dude can sing too. Hopefully he will get through all this.
And what the fuck is wrong with his people, the guy wants to commit suicide so you fucking lock him in a room by himself, how stupid is that, at least put someone in their with him, not even a fucking baby monitor, gimme a fucking baby monitor(chris rock is on sorry). But damn sad this happened.

Dam man thats crazy right there, but the only thing i don't understand is why did he try and kill himself afterwards by gougin his eye out i mean that cannot kill you anyway so what made him feel the need to do it in da first place

I don't see why you people think its funny. Its pretty sad the guy was not in the right state of mind to gouge out his own eye. Like the man was depressed, what he did WAS stupid but he wasn't thinking straight obviously. How would you like it if you got pissed drunk and did somethign stupid, would you like a bunch of people on the internet to make matters worse? I'm not trying to diss anyone but really its not funny.

Tito

ThaTruth said:
I don't see why you people think its funny. Its pretty sad the guy was not in the right state of mind to gouge out his own eye. Like the man was depressed, what he did WAS stupid but he wasn't thinking straight obviously. How would you like it if you got pissed drunk and did somethign stupid, would you like a bunch of people on the internet to make matters worse? I'm not trying to diss anyone but really its not funny.
Whos fault is it that he did the PCP? EYE am just saying, dude is fucking stupid. I aint giving him any sympathy.

Tito said:
Whos fault is it that he did the PCP? EYE am just saying, dude is fucking stupid. I aint giving him any sympathy.
well the streets/pressure/friends may have gotten him the habit to use PCP... its drug dealers that make ppl like him who shouldnt be using drugs into victims.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.