Houston Attempt's Suicide

BizzleDizzle said:
he's just plain fucking stupid.. this is the kind of person who really deserves to die. On the verge of a good career.. a hit song that fucking mcdonalds used in their commercials.. (that's gotta be some good royalties).. i mean wtf, why would you commit suicide, you already have more then 50% of the world... jesus.
50% of the world?

WTF are you talking about dude dose not even have a slice I heard the name before but that is it.

just cause he has made a few thousand dollers you think his problems go away?

now hes going to have an eye like tracy mcgrady..

mcgrady's fucking wobbly ass eye drives me insane, it physcially enrages me. that dude cant throw a no look pass, even if he wanted to, cause his eye wobbles all over the fucking court and he can always look. and sees everything, i hate it.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
FlipMo said:
Yep. Made his wife shoot him in the head so that his mother could get his life insurance money. Dude survived the shot. He was even able to go up to a mirror and see the hole in his face.

Apperently, on certain days the gun power from the bullet still in his head gives him delusions. Also the bullet blasted off the piece of the brain where controling anger and speach is.
because he was drunk off over proof jamaican rum

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^^ Shit, that I didn't know about. I read about that shit in the source long ago. lol

I just remembered that his mom was having money problems and she asked him for cash, he then the rest happened.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^^ Must of slipped and his eye fell onto the plunger stick. That silly goose

*chuckles and slaps his knee*

Bobby Sands

Just cos he famous dont mean he cant b depressed.Mayb der is somthin goin on in his life dat drove him to dis.

To all the retarded kids like Hurts/Why the fuckin jokes sad bastard.U r not one bit funny.Makin jokes about som1 in dis state no matter who it is,is pretty low imo.A normal human being would feel sad for him.Depression nd suicide r awful things.Grow up faggot.

Tito

Tupac Tha Great said:
Just cos he famous dont mean he cant b depressed.Mayb der is somthin goin on in his life dat drove him to dis.

To all the retarded kids like Hurts/Why the fuckin jokes sad bastard.U r not one bit funny.Makin jokes about som1 in dis state no matter who it is,is pretty low imo.A normal human being would feel sad for him.Depression nd suicide r awful things.Grow up faggot.
EYE hear you. EYE hear you. :D

HellRazor05 said:
Your gonna make a meaningful message about how suicide and depression are awful thing and then go and call someone a faggot? So makin fun of a dumbass who tried to commit suicide by poking his eye out is terrible but making fun of gay people isnt? Dont get me wrong, I use the word faggot all the time but the way you just said that kinda made me laugh. Thats like saying "Discrimination is wrong, how can you call someone a nigger? You fuckin faggot."
i dont think he meant faggot as in gay :thumb:

HellRazor05 said:
i know......but it stood out to me the way he worded it. made me laugh more than that picture. just breakin his balls. who ever really does mean faggot as in gay?
it is pretty gay tho makin fun of a guy who has psychological problemz, oh yeah tito the jokez old. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.