Hip Hop vs. Rap

Status
Not open for further replies.
wut da fuck is ''soldier'' man, thats a fuckin destiny childs song and u sayin thats rap?

You dont even know how to spell pacs songs....damn u shouldnt even be allowed to post here

Farzin

OK i think he got his answer now and before more ppl come in here and make fun for this thread and numerous other threads let's just close this because its not going anywhere obviously.

ARon

^Changes is pop, it is popular, anything that is mainstream is popular, popular is just a way of describing what is trendy, anything can be popular, there are even popular country songs. hence pop"ular"

All I can say is that I cannot begin to comprehend how someone who has listened to rap since before I was born not know tha difference between Hip-Hop and rap. Only in America :(

you know what's funny i was the first one to experience his bullshit. he started stalking me (PMs) telling me that eminem was the best and had the game on lock and other stupid shit. so i was like ok, but then he got exposed to everybody, and by his own hand what an irony.

The Almighty Nasquad said:
^ yeah true, I haven't seen him in a minute, I thought Hurts might have had something to do with him being gone. Maybe we changed his heart and he's dropped Rap music forever.
Drop something that's been my life since I was like 5? Because some dudes on the internet talk shit about me? LMAO. What the fuck you think you people are? You think you have that much power over me? Pfff....y'all take net shit too seriously.

And I just don't bother wasting time to respond to idiot posts or threads where a bunch of people who are on probation (such as yourself and Hurts) and probably wont be members anymore in a month or so think it's cool to make fun of people you don't know.

TB.com don't revolve around you and Hurts man. And y'all can spit all the nonsense about me you want. Don't give a fuck.

And you said in another post you can't believe this thread is still going? Hey jackass, you're one of the ones that has kept it going.

jason_g_718 said:
Drop something that's been my life since I was like 5? Because some dudes on the internet talk shit about me? LMAO. What the fuck you think you people are? You think you have that much power over me? Pfff....y'all take net shit too seriously.

And I just don't bother wasting time to respond to idiot posts or threads where a bunch of people who are on probation (such as yourself and Hurts) and probably wont be members anymore in a month or so think it's cool to make fun of people you don't know.

TB.com don't revolve around you and Hurts man. And y'all can spit all the nonsense about me you want. Don't give a fuck.

And you said in another post you can't believe this thread is still going? Hey jackass, you're one of the ones that has kept it going.
You've been a hip hop "sorry rap fan" since 1980 as you claim "if am not mistaking" and you claim that rappers never mention hip hop untill the 90's?
*Roll Eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.