Hip-Hop heads opinion on ICP?

Hurts said:
jason think of ur arse ..what the family pics gon look like when everybody is sittin and ur standin....?
Why do you folow me around to every thread and post behind me?

I'm not gay, leave alone. I'm not going to date you no matter how many times you ask me.

Jason slap urself dont say anything just slap urself dont even try to post up more comparisons or feminem inspirational lyrics just slap urself. fuckin idiot dont make me say reasons why eminem was no were near pac.

jason_g_718 said:
Why do you folow me around to every thread and post behind me?

I'm not gay, leave alone. I'm not going to date you no matter how many times you ask me.
lol this one just asked 4 a reply...i dont follow you..i know it might be hard 4 u to understand cuz u luv the attention...but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i know its weird to see my name all ova da screen statin facts...

Makaveli2917 said:
Jason slap urself dont say anything just slap urself dont even try to post up more comparisons or feminem inspirational lyrics just slap urself. fuckin idiot dont make me say reasons why eminem was no were near pac.
You took my message completely wrong.

I said they have A LOT OF SIMILARITIES.

And your post makes you look ignorant as fuck.

I see you people coming on here saying "fuck shady", "you're an idiot" and shit like that, but nobody is providing FACTS to contend the facts I've listed.

Come with an argument, other wise you look stupid.

^^ OK look to me eminem is lame lyrically and trough that lil bullshit hes lived trough is nothin to me so that doesnt make him any better. I know more people that have suffered more than him including me and that doesnt mean that imma be a better rapper. Let me ask u a question are u white??? this question will help me answer better. And u could say im ignorant stupid whatever its not gonna hurt me cuz im not gonna stop eatin cuz some boy hundred/thousand miles away dissed me. Why dont you compare dmx to pac that would make more sence... but no u wanna compare em cuz ur just a rider.

jason_g_718 said:
You know, I hear a lot of people saying "eminem is the white 2pac" yada, yada, yada. NO, I don't agree with that, because while Eminem is a MUCH MORE SUPERIOR LYRICIST than Pac, Pac had more passion in his vocals.

HOWEVER, Eminem and 2pac, if you honestly look at both of their lives, they have A LOT of shit in common.

2pac: Biological father abanonded him early in life
Eminem: Biological father abandoned him early in life.

2pac: Raised by a single mother addicted to crack
Eminem: Raised by a single mother addicted to pills.

2pac: moved around a lot as a kid.
Eminem: Moved around a lot as a kid.

2pac: Admitted that he was bullied a lot in his childhood years for being "light skinned" and a "pretty boy"
Eminem: Admitted that he was bullied a lot in his childhood years for being much smaller than the other kids.

2pac: Used his fame to put his "lil homies" up in the rap game (first Thug Life, then Outlawz)
Eminem: Used his fame to put D12 on.

2pac: Became the best selling rap artist of all time and was the top rapper in the country, probably the world from 94-96/97
Emime: Has become the THIRD best selling rap artist of all time and is at the top rapper in the country AND the world right now, and has been for the past 2 years.
not to stalk to u or whatever...but this is sum bullshit...

did u know cage and eminem have alot in common?...

for instance both are retarded lyrically and had bad childhood...both rap and both dissed eachother..whoa...man....

Makaveli2917 said:
^^ OK look to me eminem is lame lyrically and trough that lil bullshit hes lived trough is nothin to me so that doesnt make him any better. I know more people that have suffered more than him including me and that doesnt mean that imma be a better rapper. Let me ask u a question are u white??? this question will help me answer better. And u could say im ignorant stupid whatever its not gonna hurt me cuz im not gonna stop eatin cuz some boy hundred/thousand miles away dissed me. Why dont you compare dmx to pac that would make more sence... but no u wanna compare em cuz ur just a rider.
Eminem is lyrically lame to you?

How can you listen to virtually any song on the MMLP and say that, and the same thing goes for the Eminem Show.

As for what he has lived through, Eminem was beaten up so bad at the age of 10 years old by neighborhood bully Deangelo Bailey that Eminem was LITERALLY unconcious in the hospital for 10 days...AT 10 YEARS OLD!

The doctors even told his mom "if he lives, he'll be retarded the rest of his life".

As for your question of what race I am, I'm not even diginfiying that question because race doesn't matter. Get off this race bullshit.

sorry i have to reply again jason...

but i can answer this one:

How can you listen to virtually any song on the MMLP and say that, and the same thing goes for the Eminem Show.

When u heard the slim shady lp u have heard the marshall mathers LP...they are almost the same only the slim shady lp is better...in my opinion...and the eminemshow..was a bit diferent but not that good..it had some nice tracks on it..

Ok jason let me just suggest ur white ok... of course ur gonna think he lyrically talented cuz hes one of the only white ones in the game yo check this just dont compare em to pac cuz lyrically the outlawz could of taken his ass out.
And to all that suffering hes done aint shit. Like i said his life dont mean shit to me. He got beat up by bullies cuz his stupid ass let them. That aint suffering.

Hurts said:
sorry i have to reply again jason...

but i can answer this one:

When u heard the slim shady lp u have heard the marshall mathers LP...they are almost the same only the slim shady lp is better...in my opinion...and the eminemshow..was a bit diferent but not that good..it had some nice tracks on it..
SSLP and MMLP are NOTHING alike.

I fucking hate SSLP and that whole album made me hate Eminem upon his debut. I hated Em when he first came out, until he dropped The Way I Am with MMLP.

Makaveli2917 said:
Ok jason let me just suggest ur white ok... of course ur gonna think he lyrically talented cuz hes one of the only white ones in the game yo check this just dont compare em to pac cuz lyrically the outlawz could of taken his ass out.
And to all that suffering hes done aint shit. Like i said his life dont mean shit to me. He got beat up by bullies cuz his stupid ass let them. That aint suffering.
I'm going to give you some advice.

Grow up. People don't get beat up because the "let it happen". Are you really stupid enough to think ANYONE is going to sit there and let some beat your ass almost dead if you can stop it?

Get a fuckin' clue dude.

jason_g_718 said:
SSLP and MMLP are NOTHING alike.

I fucking hate SSLP and that whole album made me hate Eminem upon his debut. I hated Em when he first came out, until he dropped The Way I Am with MMLP.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em was at his best on the slim shady Lp trust me...

slim shady lp and the marshall mathers lp are very much alike....

Give both a good listen and try to figure it out...if u cant I'll tell you

Naw ur da stupid one if someone beat my ass jumped me whatever they will get they asses kicked back too then it wont happen again. Bitch i guess u dont know tha gangsta mentallity and ur gods side kick pretends to be one.idiot.

Hurts said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em was at his best on the slim shady Lp trust me...

slim shady lp and the marshall mathers lp are very much alike....

Give both a good listen and try to figure it out...if u cant I'll tell you
I refuse to EVER listen to the SSLP again. Fuckin' horrible.

MMLP is when he started getting real good.

Makaveli2917 said:
Naw ur da stupid one if someone beat my ass jumped me whatever they will get they asses kicked back too then it wont happen again. Bitch i guess u dont know tha gangsta mentallity and ur gods side kick pretends to be one.idiot.
You got a lot to learn, man.

LOL, dude talking bout people being "gangsta" at 10 fucking years old

10 FUCKING YEARS OLD! you moron.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
ICP are much better entertainers than they are rappers

i like alot of their old music although they haven't put out anything good in 4 or 5 years. the thing that makes me cringe when I hear about icp is the fact that they've developed a cult-following of some of the most idoitic, retarded white trash that I've ever seen (and im white so i can still use that term)

90% of the "juggalos" are dick-riding dropouts who drink faygo and drive around in pickup trucks with 10 ICP bumperstickers and a license plate that says "ICP4LYFE" or "SKTZOJOKA" and still refer to Eminem as "Feminem" and D12 as "She12"

the other 10% of icp fans I'm fine with, the non-inbred ones.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.