Eminem's current rapping style

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
All Eminem is doing is improving his flow while his lyricism declines. It's like practicing a 3pt shot and not shooting the midrange enough.

ARon

Yea he rides the beat but have you heard the beats?? Nothing to be proud of, 50 struggles just to rhyme on it. Both spitting simple lyrics to do it. People are commenting on how he "flows with the beat," but he's not the first to do it. Tech N9ne would be a good example. The track really didn't impress me.

Quote: Has Eminem ever done anything wrong in your eyes?

jason_g_718 said:
Of course:

Signing 50 Cent
you fucking moron, signing 50 was like hitting the fucking jackpot for eminem. how could that possibly be wrong?

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Its funny how Em disses Ja Rule for wanting to be Pac but wait wait wait!

Who is the one producing Pac cds? oh oh and ruining them

Who is the one rapping over Hail Mary and Hitem Up and pretty much repeating exact same thing as Pac said....

Not Ja Rule doing these things, but Eminem.

KosimO said:

Who is the one rapping over Hail Mary and Hitem Up and pretty much repeating exact same thing as Pac said....

yeah true that.. i always respected ja... eminem is a poser in my eyes... he has tallent sure, but that doesnt take away from ways in that he is a poser.. that hail mary remake was stupid imo... and why does 50 cent use pac to diss ja.. its so immature imo.. pacs dead!!! why would u do that, and eminem not only was a part of that but he currently holds the record for the shittiest pac album ever made.. with the exeption of like 4 tracks, a couple of which were bonus tracks not even produced by em...

-mav

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
KosimO said:

How did this turn into an eminem Vs Ja Rule thread, or an Eminem producing 2pac / biting 2pac thread.

Oh yeah I know we have the morons in. This thread is about Eminem's current rapping style. It isn't for you Eminem haters who cannot grasp the concept of Irony, or who don't understand the difference between mixtape and retail music.

stillkilluminati said:
Quote: Has Eminem ever done anything wrong in your eyes?

you fucking moron, signing 50 was like hitting the fucking jackpot for eminem. how could that possibly be wrong?
Because, you fucking moron, 50 Cent is a talentless fucking hack.

Hey...all good for Em and Dre because they make millions off him, but the rap fans have to suffer through the utter bullshit he puts out.

Can't you debate without calling names?

So...producing Pac tracks means you want to be the rapper? So, I guess under your definition, Johnny J, QD3, Daz, Hurt M. Badd and about 20 other producers want to be Pac too then. :rolleyes:

50 Cent, actually. Eminem came with a unique verse for the Hail Mary diss and can't you see what he did there? Eminem used 2pac's own music to diss the fuck out of Ja.

The only one on that song that "repeated almost exactly what Pac said" was 50.

Who remade Pain? Oh, yeah, Ja Rule, not Eminem.

o.k lets go on eminem,#
the rappping style he is doing at the moment is close to what pac was doing(lyric wise),its alot harder too go for soft songs in the rap game.) the guys growing and getting mature..i say lets see what he can do next year or 2 (im pac through and through but the game is shit now , id rather em do summut becouse nobody else wants to rap or talk about whats going on....................(if you wannna say f**** you think about hip hop at this time!!!!commercial it is now( BUT!??

2Pax said:
I know what you mean, I didn't like his verse on Gatman on Robin he 'blended in' to much with the beat but I thought his verse on 'We Ain't' was good, he flowed that well it sounded like he never stopped for a breather.
What album is "We Ain't" on?

but look at the hip hop and "rappers now theres no soul to it at all ,they all talk all big but come on most of them are industry made ,,,,,it is a shame that after 10 years the balls have droped and rappers are scared of there own success )????

Casey

Staff member
Aristotle said:
People are commenting on how he "flows with the beat," but he's not the first to do it. Tech N9ne would be a good example.
co-sign. When it comes to flowing with the beat, Tech N9ne rips eminem to SHREDS. easily.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Militant said:
co-sign. When it comes to flowing with the beat, Tech N9ne rips eminem to SHREDS. easily.

I don't agree.
Eminem has taken it a step further. He's not just flowing with the beat, he's inside the beat. Like a snare or a kick. Instead of riding the beat or going with it, he's a part of it. I still don't like what he's doing, but his flow is amazing.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
^^^^no no no nono!!!!!!!!!!!!tech 9 does it way way way way wayway way better then eminem in when it comes to riding the beat .eminem is just starting to do that tech 9 came out doing.Tech 9nine is proably the best to do it.

tech nyne is a beast,

anyway im hoping jason dont pay his bill and optus or who ever the fuck controls his internet comes in and snip's his wire, just a thought

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.