Eminem's current rapping style

a little boring comapred to his previous cd's but who knows might change although I doubt and he never wanted the fame anymore and maybe he just is not caring about satisfying all his fans as much, seems his rage is subsiding in other areas.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Aristotle said:
"They're not excuses they're reasons."
Im sorry but you can't be serious. So Eminem is just bored, or wait. Maybe he is now trying to fill the shoes and use the same ideas of his "mentor" Dr. Dre. Just trying to keep us anticipated and keep us eager trying to hear more GOOD music from him, but maybe i'm grabbing straws.
Eminem giving up drugs....... Truthfully, I'd expect that from someone like Jason G(sorry i had to mention you).
And your post clearly shows what im trying to say, Eminems fans are so quick to make EXCUSES for the guy it is unbelievable, he is human you know. Truthfully i dont mind discussing Eminem becuase he does make some tracks i like, but please keep it somewhat rational.
We are not these rappers, we do not walk in their shoes.
So why try to speak for them
?

I'm not an Eminem fan. I used to like his music but don't anymore. That's why I'm saying his skills as an MC are improving, but his lyrical content is getting a whole lot worse. There's no excuses, it's not like he suddenly became wack and can't do anything anymore. He still has skills, but talks shit.

I mentioned drugs, but I wasn't serious, however drugs are used by a lot of people to aid creativity.

And I know I'm not "these rappers" and i don't "walk in their shoes", but this is a discussion board, and I'm discussing.

one mc on dj said:
I didnt say there was a lack of competition tho @ pittsey I said theres enough competition and he could tell the whole world that by starting to battle on stage...again...You see him not battlin ne more has only to do with 1 reason in my eyes..The chance that he loses and will lose fans and money is too big...
Nah I agreed with you. I know what you meant. There's no competiton for him at mainstream level. Very few battle rappers make the crossover to making records. And he's not gonna risk losing to a real battle rapper who's making his way around the underground circuit.

Pacaveli-T said:
a little boring comapred to his previous cd's but who knows might change although I doubt and he never wanted the fame anymore and maybe he just is not caring about satisfying all his fans as much, seems his rage is subsiding in other areas.

That is a good point. One I hadn't thought off.
Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.