Eminem's current rapping style

i like what he did on gatman and robin, but you really have to listen to follow it, its sort of the same style as on git up. the only thing i really don't like about em is he makes bullshit songs (his singles), but what pisses me off more is the dude tries to sing on everything, and it just sounds rediculiously annoyning.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
C'mon Jason, you know I never said shit about that line holding up 'against a fucking slew of diss records'.

What I said was that Ja's line beats any line put forth by D12 in Doe Rae Me.
I'm sorry, I don't recall saying your name. What the fuck?

I make a general statement that was actually made to Hurts, and you act like I was talking to you?

And Ja's ONE LINE was good, but c'mon man...that line was not better than a lot of lines D12 or Em put out. I mean, shit, just Obie calling Ja a "Pac impersonatin' rapper" and saying the only reason Def Jam signed him is because he looked and acted so much like Pac kills Ja Rule.

I don't deny Ja's one line about Hailie was good, but hardly enough to win a battle on it's own.

People can say whatever they want, but most hip hop heads I've spoken to will tell you that Eminem won that battle.

Shit...I think this killed Ja pretty easily too...:

Hailie: Daddy, is Ja Rule taller than me?
Em: No honey, you guys are the same size

HAHAHA! I laughed my ass off when I heard that.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Slim shady Lp was a great album by the way, Marshall mathers was better, Encore and Eminem show were not as good :thumb:
I agree with what you said here except for that the SSLP was a great album. I just don't like it but to each his own.

As for Eminem Show, I think the only reason it wasn't as good as the MMLP is because of songs like "Drips" and "Say What You Say".

I'd say MMLP SLIGHTLY SHADES Eminem Show.

And I agree with you on Encore. Half that album I loved, half of it I hated.

jason g 718 said:
I'm sorry, I don't recall saying your name. What the fuck?

I make a general statement that was actually made to Hurts, and you act like I was talking to you?
You weren't talking to me?

Then why the fuck were you quoting me?

jason g 718 said:
And Ja's ONE LINE was good, but c'mon man...that line was not better than a lot of lines D12 or Em put out. I mean, shit, just Obie calling Ja a "Pac impersonatin' rapper" and saying the only reason Def Jam signed him is because he looked and acted so much like Pac kills Ja Rule.
WTF??

I think you need to read what the fuck you're quoting.

I said Obie's verse competed. I also said D12's lines in DOE RAE ME could not compete. Never did I mention other disses or Eminem.

You are now talking shit, I advise you read over what I said, what you quoted me on & apologize for this bullshit!

_carmi

me, myself & us
back to topic. i like Em's verse on We Ain't on The Documentary. he kills the song. i like the way hes spittin his verse on Gatman & Robbin on The Massacre. he improved and thats all good with me. if only he could now release a decent album. something not rushed and weak like Encore.

and yeah the songs from Straight From The Lab are really good. SSLP and MMLP are great too. D12 World is a wack album. i dont even like half of the album.

i dont really feel em no more, i mean, ever since i heard his verse in 911 and songs like bodygaurd, toy soldiers and shit, hes just losing things to rhyme about so he trys to rap like 50 and your every day "thug" rapper which dont really suit him, i prefer the marshal mathers era, he sucked on infinite, was like a breathe of fresh air on slim shady, totally ripped it on the marshall mathers lp, matured on the eminem show, fell of and sucked on encore, i mean, he now has 2 songs about hailey.

flow wise hes pretty good, up there with biggie.

but a rapper everyone should be listening to now is lil wayne, i usually aint into him but after hearing one song, hes now in my top 20, the niggaz gonna be a legend, u aint heard no flow like his.

You weren't talking to me?

Then why the fuck were you quoting me?
I used your quote to refer to people in general who think Ja won the beef, which he didn't.

WTF??

I think you need to read what the fuck you're quoting.

I said Obie's verse competed. I also said D12's lines in DOE RAE ME could not compete. Never did I mention other disses or Eminem.

You are now talking shit, I advise you read over what I said, what you quoted me on & apologize for this bullshit!
I know what you said, and I'm telling you you're wrong, apparently you can't read.

jason g 718 said:
I know what you said, and I'm telling you you're wrong, apparently you can't read.
Apparently you can't read.

When did I ever say Ja's line was better than Eminem's disses?

Don't be such an ass, just read what I said.

Oh & I thought you weren't talking to me......if this is the case then why should it matter if I can read what you said as it would have no relevance to me....

When did I ever say Ja's line was better than Eminem's disses?
Weren't you one of the fools a week ago or so siding with aban and Hurts saying "haha, that one line Ja ended the whole beef"?

If not THEN I apologize.

Oh & I thought you weren't talking to me......if this is the case then why should it matter if I can read what you said as it would have no relevance to me....
*shakes head* Fucking kids, man.

jason g 718 said:
Weren't you one of the fools a week ago or so siding with aban and Hurts saying "haha, that one line Ja ended the whole beef"?

If not THEN I apologize.
I would accept your apology graciously but seeing as you made a gay comment afterwards.....

*shakes his head in disgust* Fucking losers man.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I would accept your apology graciously but seeing as you made a gay comment afterwards.....

*shakes his head in disgust* Fucking losers man.
HAHA!

You called me a loser. Oh no, how will I ever recover? :rolleyes:

My birth father calls me worse on a daily fucking basis.

Your father disrespects you on a regular basis - is this supposed to impress me?

Well regardless, it has worked!!

You had me fucking laughing with this comment lol!!

(Not with you, at you)

Your father disrespects you on a regular basis - is this supposed to impress me?
Seeing your comment here, you're probably one of those idiots that was saying "lol @ Eminem trying to be hard in the Toy Soldiers video".

Get a clue, dogg.

Don't use 'probably' actually read posts & talk with fact.

Never said Ja killed Eminem with one line or with any of his disses, & I never said Eminem was trying to looking hard in the video for Toy Soldiers.

Seeing your comments here, makes me think you were one of those 'special' kids growing up....

ThUg $TyLe said:
Lol wat does that gotta do wit Eminem video toy soldiers :confused:
lol, my point was that Calcuo is one of those idiots that takes everything the wrong way. Doesn't understand the point of anything people say.

Obviously my point in talking about my dad wasn't to "impress" Calcuo. :rolleyes: Like I look to impress people I don't know? lol, funny shit there. Merely pointing out the fact that if my own father rips shit on me, does he think names he could call me would bother me?

Too many people on this board actually think they have some kind of power with their words over others. Like if you call me a name that's going to hurt me. As Martin Lawrence said in Boomerang..."nigga please".

Pittsey said:
Becoming a part of the beat itself rather than riding it, and turning his voice into an instrument of sorts

yeah i really noticed this too....its not bad but i think he should let the beat do its thing, while he spits over it, rather than become the beat. :thumb:

jason g 718 said:
lol, my point was that Calcuo is one of those idiots that takes everything the wrong way
No, that would be you. You are the one who makes gay comments & then when is checked for it either denies it or laughs it off as you did here.

You are also the one who could turn a discussion on Area 51 into a debate about whether or not Eminem ripped Ja.

jason g 718 said:
As Martin Lawrence said in Boomerang..."nigga please".
You're white.

Think about it....

Scoobyffc

yeah and im sure all this bs is related with the fuckin topic...why dont you get your MSN or AIM and continue luvin each other

yeah and I agree with eminem becomin the beat himself...now instead of fucking others beats (by producin them, like LTTG) he wants to BE the beat... lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.