Ay Hurts...Illmatic

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Never have heard Infinite. I'm a fan of the MMLP and TES Eminem. Lose Yourself, We As Americans, Luv U More, Bully, Monkey See, Monkey Do.

Encore was a huge disappointment. Tracks 2-8 are awesome then 15, 16 and 20. Any other number is a waste shit.

Rain Man was such a let down because judging by the title I thought I was gonna love it. I thought he was going to come with some sort of super smooth tongue twisting rhyme scheme, and alas, a great beat is used for waste.
Youve been listening to rap 4 20 years and your such a big hiphophead and a eminem fan you havent heard his 1st album infinite?(which was illmatic influence like a motherfukka and eminem in his rawest form)But hey thats you.

jason_g_718 said:
Not dedicated to you at all. Directed at you.

And the only one making an ass out of themselves...well, actually there's a lot, but you're at the top of the list.

Loved seeing you get clowned like crazy today in the Life section.

:D Asking you to leave the board and shit and calling you an idiot.
LMAO @ GETTIN CLOWNED see...thats where u make a mistake...

That was 4 real a discussion see ur not used to that..Cuz you always start replying to everyone so much you forget why u even posted ur bullshit in the 1st place..Man you and I both know oh wait you dont i and alot of other ppl know that pacgroupies start saying that shit when ya say pac is overrated..( please leave the board hurts cuz im FREE tupac..)....Do you even know what clowning is? Let me help you...YOU WAS GETTIN CLOWNED IN UR BIG L IS OVERRATED THREAD..THATS TRUE CLOWNING MY FRIEND...oh wait theres more let Hurts educate u for a minute: CHRISTINA A THREAD= YOU GOT CLOWNED....DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAP N HIPHOP= YOU GOT CLOWNED BIG TIME...

zero is after u my biggest fan..no doubt about it..its true...Zero and you will never agree...LOL you see...i can't do shit about it to get YOU banned...in fact i can e-live with it lol..cuz i talk trash too...so why bitch about it nah mean..?...

SO please jason leave me the fuck alone...lol THERES SEVERAL PPL ON THIS BOARD WHO CAN BACK THIS ALL UP...

LOL !!

Hurts said:
after hearing 3 songs...he said LMAO....ya know it would be ok if he said it after he heard sum other tracks
I said I'd heard 3 songs 15 minutes after buying it. I've since listened to the whole album, it does nothing for me.

I prefer Life's A Bitch, but the whole album is crazy!!

*pops Illmatic in the CD player*

"Keepin' it real, packin' steel, gettin' high
Cause Life's A Bitch, an' then you, die"

Nas verse is classic, but AZ's is legendary.....

You missed the whole point of that, DONT JUDGE RAP WHEN YOU HAVN'T HEARD EVEN HALF OF IT.
Apparently you missed the point of my post. Which was that there are so many fucking rappers out there, both mainstream and underground that the average person simply DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME to check an artists entire album or catalog of albums before "deciding" to support that artist or not.

Why do you think so many mother fuckers laugh when Rolling Stone Magazine calls Eminem the greatest rapper ever, cus they dont know shit about RAP.
Actually, because he's the best selling rapper out right now, so anyone that came before him (Rakim, Pac, Kane, DOC, Flash etc...) are going to be overlooked.

Is Eminem ONE OF the best rappers ever? Yes, without a doubt. Despite some of the shit he's putting out now (Ass Like That, Rain Man), he has still proven his lyrical genius. However, to call him the greatest rapper ever is to be a myopic Em fan and is completely wrong.

And all that shit just proved that my original comment "Pop fans get no respect" is true. Cus your a pop fan who gets no respect from no one on this board cus, as we can see, you dont know shit.
LMAO @ this guy. OK, dude, whatever. The one thing that I've noticed on this board is EVERY INDIVIDUAL thinks they know more than everyone else on this board. All you fucking people do is come here and sit here and tell others how "you don't know what you're talking about".

And yes any rapper wants fame and glory, but most wont sell out, and yes, their are the few who get the fame off of their real music, like Tupac for example.......
Depends on what your "idea" of selling out it. And I got news for you, when you've lived in the ghetto all your life, you get enough money, you'll sell out. Snoop eventually did.

Maybe, lets say, 80% of the rappers we see on MTV or in the limelight "dumb down" their music to sell. So would you consider yourself and avid rap lover, a knowledgable fan of rap if all you have listened to in 20 years of listening is the "stupid" rap, NO. Sorry to take it all out on you, but your like at the forefront of it. We got all these kids on this board who dont know shit. "Eminem is the best behind Tupac, Cus tupac is the greatest, and fuck mobb deep and fuck biggie. Tupac is the best in everything about rap." And then you ask them who Kool G Rap or Rakim is and they're like who?
Yeah, Jackass, that's NOT me. I have shit by them. I've known who Rakim was since like 87 or 88.

I didn't even bother reading the rest of this. But do yourself a favor. Don't come on here telling people you don't fucking know about what they like or have heard.

jason_g_718 said:
I said I'd heard 3 songs 15 minutes after buying it. I've since listened to the whole album, it does nothing for me.
Than i dunno what the hell is wrong with you..lifestyles is THE most perfect example you can get of an album with bad beats and great lyrics..

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
LMAO @ "Eminem is more pop because he's white".

Get fucking real, man.
YES HE IS MORE POP BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.em even said it.

EMINEM himself said he went pop.He also said that if he wasnt white he wouldnt sell half and that he didnt have to graduate highschool to figure that.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
VENOMOUS said:
YES HE IS MORE POP BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.em even said it.

EMINEM himself said he went pop.He also said that if he wasnt white he wouldnt sell half and that he didnt have to graduate highschool to figure that.

True.
But if he was black he could rap about the ghetto life and he'd get more respect of hip-hop heads

ARon

This is hopeless. That buck that bought a bottle could of struck the lotto, good ol illmatic, got to love it. All in all Jason, if you notice, you repeat yourself really saying nothing over and over and over and over, oh and over. Again, over 20 years you'd think that list of emcees would narrow down a bit dont you think? lol at your "he has proven his lyrical genius." Im done with you though.
Pop fans get no respect.

VENOMOUS

i mean im a pop fan but the underground fan even more.Im a fan of music period.But jason you have proven beyond a doubt you have no clue.I mean you think u do but you dont.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.