Ay Hurts...Illmatic

That's exactly the point they're trying to make. They're trying to say that you ALWAYS have something to say to their most recent comment. Which to be fair, is how you're coming across.
That's because as I said, in regards to rap music, I usually have something to say. This board is a DICUSSION FORUM. The main word there being DICUSSION. Didn't know we weren't supposed to talk in a discussion forum where you're supposed to talk. I guess I must've lost the concept of "a discussion forum". :rolleyes:

You don't have to respond to everyone, and sometimes if a topic is getting heated, the wiser thing to do sometimes is just to ignore it. That way, it gets killed quicker. Sometimes if people are cussing you out, just leave it. The more you stay stubborn and keep arguing, the more they do, and the whole topic just turns into random dissing.
Yeah, I know, and Hurts is often in the middle of those threads.

Sometimes just pass off disagreements as just difference of opinion, the shit don't really matter..

Well I'm not trying to turn this into Message Board Sociology 101. LOL.
Nah, but you got a point, sometimes saying nothing is saying more, you know what I mean?

ARon

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Hip Hop & Rap, Rap & Hip Hop

Are you confused?

Somehow I think I am more intelligent than you.....
Wow, thats right there, ahahahahha oh man, lmao. So true so true. hahahahah :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
This may be the "street hop" section, but what website do you type in to get here? 2PACBOARD.COM

Wake the fuck up.
This is the Street Hop section, we get to talk about any rapper, even if it's about a certain Brooklynite by the name of Christopher Wallace, and, dare we say, in a positive light.

THA WILD said:
This is the Street Hop section, we get to talk about any rapper, even if it's about a certain Brooklynite by the name of Christopher Wallace, and, dare we say, in a positive light.
YOu needn't get into this, as I don't have a problem with you at all.

I know exactly what forum this is, but the forum is located at the WEBSITE ADDRESS: 2PACBOARD.COM. That's the bottom line.

jason_g_718 said:
I know exactly what forum this is, but the forum is located at the WEBSITE ADDRESS: 2PACBOARD.COM. That's the bottom line.
So what? Just because it's called 2Pacboard.com dosen't mean that discussions of rappers that he had beef with are to be censored. Who are you to censor us? Not everyone here is on Pac's dick. Now, if you excuse me, I must partake in a discussion about Mobb Deep, and Chino XL. Besides, what's it to you?

jason_g_718 said:
Wow...nice comeback. Oozing intelligence there. :thumb:
...damn...this is the streethop section we talk about HIPHOP here and not bout pac even tho pac was hiphop too..so whenever theres new music out it can discussed here or well thats how i think about it...they dont make different sections for no reason man....

So uhh just cuz u get skooled in every thread/forum u post in doesnt mean ur intelligent...but uh if dis was ur special ed class u would have been intelligent but thats sumthin else...man....

So please leave the intelligent jokes to sum 1 else...hate to admit it but leave it to a faggot like ken...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.