50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

East Coast Vs West Coast Pt.2 ... Eminem and Dre leave AfterMath/Shady behind start new label...this is what is going to happen another sad day for hip hop

Just seen this post about what KSlay is saying on the situation. Not sure if its 100% truth or BS.

50 told game to diss nas and the others, then when he found out he was doing a song with nas he told him do it and you are OVER. He then dissed game.

Game came to the building with BWS and in the end one of BWS was shot 2 times but will be ok.

Also said that 50 is going to diss eminem and dre and he wants nothing to do with interscope

_carmi said:
50 is an idiot. without dre, em and the publicity of shady/aftermath he is nothing.
That is not true, 50 already has a name in rap. But if luciano24 is true and 50 will diss Em and Dre after he leaves Aftermath/Shady, he will be the biggest unthankful bitch ever

- If 50 Cent disses Em and Dre, imo, that would be a very despicable thing
- Game had it coming to him. The difference between him and 50 is that 50 Cent isnt a flip flopper. When 50 beefs with someone, he beefs. When it comes to Game, he does his little dissing stints and then makes peace, and then disses them again [i.e. Yukmouth, Bleek, Buddens]. That is a fucking bitch move, so im not entirely suprised that 50 Cent is finally getting rid of him.
- Lloyd Banks is the best out of the Unit
- ksdlf

luciano24 said:
Just seen this post about what KSlay is saying on the situation. Not sure if its 100% truth or BS.

50 told game to diss nas and the others, then when he found out he was doing a song with nas he told him do it and you are OVER. He then dissed game.

Game came to the building with BWS and in the end one of BWS was shot 2 times but will be ok.

Also said that 50 is going to diss eminem and dre and he wants nothing to do with interscope
"Check ya sexuality it's as fruity as Alize'"

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Rock said:
no 50 cent on shady/aftermath would be awesome, hopefully the rest of g-unit goes with them

Dre needs to get snoop and Ice Cube on Aftermath and make some classic albums :thumb:
Nah fuck that, Cube and Snoop are washed up. They will never release a classic album again because they can not make street music anymore.

Id rather Dre went back to the hood and found new talent or hooked up with people like Xzibit again, or the Regime.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Oh and for the record, my point three about Dre leaving Aftermath was more a joke then anything, I thought that would come accross with all the agains i used in it sorry if it didnt hehe. I mean, its kinda serious but mostly pokeing fun at Dre.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.