50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

2Pax

Rukas said:
1. Everyone that says Em and Dre made 50 is stupid, 50 made himself on the mixtape scene. 50 and G Unit were already blowing up on the streets, at that stage, 50 could of signed to any major label and gone at least platinum.
I disagree, 50 Cent was around for a while and went nowhere, and going platinum is nothing special these days. How you can say Em and Dre aren't responsible is beyond me. Em gave him the vital backing that he needed similarly to the backing given to the game by 50 cent and Dre provided him with the Debut club banger 'In Da Club', which no other producer would've been able to pull off on the scale of success it has had.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
2Pax said:
I disagree, 50 Cent was around for a while and went nowhere, and going platinum is nothing special these days. How you can say Em and Dre aren't responsible is beyond me. Em gave him the vital backing that he needed similarly to the backing given to the game by 50 cent and Dre provided him with the Debut club banger 'In Da Club', which no other producer would've been able to pull off on the scale of success it has had.
Not true, 50 was around with How To Rob, then went no where. Then when his mixtapes took hold he went nothing but up and the got signed. At that stage, he could of signed to any number of major labels. 50 gave himself his start. I mean, Get Rich Or Die Trying even had tracks that were recorded before the deal. Dre gave 50 In Da Club and Em gave him Wanksta, but tracks like BackDown were recorded before the deal and appeared on mixtapes first, same with Heat, and I cant really remember the others.

At that stage 50 could of signed anywhere and blown up. He signed to Dre and Em, they helped him blow up, but they didnt make him.

50 then went on to start a record label on his own, put his homies on on his own, started a clothing line, etc etc.

50 made himself, with Em and Dre's help, they didnt make him.

roaches said:
* I didn't know that the Game ever was a member of G-Unit.
QUOTE]

No I'm sure he never was a member of G-Unit. He singed by aftermath and not G-Unit Records. In his contract is nothing mentioned about G-Unit.

ARon

Man 50 is crazy no lie, he is absolutely insane now. Dissing everyone is this, fat joe said it the best, "50 cent is vince mcmahon the best at creating hype(out of context, but you get it)."
"I bootlegged yours"
"Your going to hell" ahhahahahah
How about dude from queens calling, 50 is a joke, im from queens 50 is a joke. hahah made me laugh.
Man i never knew game can make me laugh so much. he said some funny shit.

ARon

Also, i dont think 50 was talking bout he ghost wrote for Game. cus right after that he is all, im on 6 tracks or whatever, actin like that is his album not i wrote for game. Maybe thats just me.

2Pax

Rukas said:
Not true, 50 was around with How To Rob, then went no where. Then when his mixtapes took hold he went nothing but up and the got signed. At that stage, he could of signed to any number of major labels. 50 gave himself his start. I mean, Get Rich Or Die Trying even had tracks that were recorded before the deal. Dre gave 50 In Da Club and Em gave him Wanksta, but tracks like BackDown were recorded before the deal and appeared on mixtapes first, same with Heat, and I cant really remember the others.

At that stage 50 could of signed anywhere and blown up. He signed to Dre and Em, they helped him blow up, but they didnt make him.

50 then went on to start a record label on his own, put his homies on on his own, started a clothing line, etc etc.

50 made himself, with Em and Dre's help, they didnt make him.
But he wouldn't of been nowhere near as successful as he is now if he didn't meet Em and Dre.

P.S An update taken from www.aftermathmusic.com

50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE GM OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullshit. 50 lost his mind. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That shit is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days.

MaroC

capt'n fruity
Kryogenikz said:
just showed the live report. Yea, the shooting apparentley happened INSIDE the building, and 50 was still in there doing his interview with Funk Flex. He wasn't hit though, just some 20 year old guy....in the leg. That's all they know so far.

stupid groupies, they keep getting younger & younger these days :rolleyes:

Xen

Well about 50 letting other niggaz do his album..maybe that explains why it sucked. It was worse then R.U.L.E. and the documentary.. same with Encore from eminem btw..

Only good songs on massacre imo are position of power, piggybank, candy shop, hate it or love it remix.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.