50 Cent kicks The Game out of G-Unit, Shooting at Hot 97

yep, does ne one have the interview wit 50, i heard the game one and i can see y shit could go down there plus problems wit shyne, fat joe, jada, nas, etc.......

yea man, we can't even attribute any of this to Game. 50 has made alot of enemies really quickly so it can be anybody. Can't 4get about the people Murder INC rolls with either

yep yep, it as bound to happen, but angie says to game 50's gonna be on hot 97 tonite and games like thats some interesting info....tho 50 is a loud mouth who doesnt get the point that it all comes back

basically game is kicked out of g-unit, not sure what his situation is with aftermath, and now at hot 97 where 50 and g-unit were doing an interview a shooting occured and g-unit left and a man was shot

two187pac said:
whats the mean for game, hes not under contract or anything? whos everyone siding with on the labels?
probably eminem will side with 50 and dre i am notsure eminem might influenece his decision or dre might keep game or somethin but i dunno bout the contracts, some1 else would probably be more help than me i dont know that much on the situation

well , in my opinion 50 is 50, but 50 moved the units he did because of dre and eminem. the production on GRODT was sick and a big reason it was such a sucess, if they put into game what they put into 50 they will have there next star.

It's a sad day when a thread like this gets 85 replies. A thread could pop up claiming that a nuclear fallout is begining and even has CNN as a sourc.e.. and this would still have more replies.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^so true..

yay 50 made some more beef. aftermath/shady'll drop game most probably. cuz 50 brings a lot of more $$$ than game for now.

^ i agree, but i think 50 just showed his true colors to everyone at shady/aftermath. to be honest id rather bite the bullet and have game who seems enthusstic about his music and not have to worry about the threats of going elsewhere once his albums are out. with a few key moves game could EASILY be as big as 50.

I can't say that I care about what happens to either of them..
They should have never disrespected Yukmouth, he's fucked wit Richie Rich, Dru Down and Shock G. He's an OG even if he's not as popular as G Unit. I think 50 and Game need to apoligize to Yuk, listen to Operation Stackola, realize that's a real record.

But n e ways I do think 50 is right in this situation even tho I don't really give a shit about G Unit beef someone is gonna get killed n thats never cool.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.