Wrongly neg repping

I think I got a negative rep from devils_advok8 as well then. It was signed 'Rabiel', so I kinda lashed out at her :p

If an admin could please so kind as to check :)

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
DUB CEE said:
can someone please look into mine, i get a neg rep on a MIX i did? what the hell is that
look, DEAL with it. for real, a neg rep or two isn't that big of a deal. ...especially when you yourself give them out like mad.

i aint losing sleep over it, so don't act like I am. i think this rep shit is bullshit because if i keep gettin that dumb shit, ima get banned? for posting my mixes?

and i rarely give out rep points, so what you just said made no sense.

DutchMakaveli said:
I think I got a negative rep from devils_advok8 as well then. It was signed 'Rabiel', so I kinda lashed out at her :p

If an admin could please so kind as to check :)
Yeah you did lash out at her. :(

All fixed.

GhostOfRazgriz said:
some guy named brown man neg repped me in this thread, for no apparent reason, possibly devilsadvok8 again. he should be banned. i dont particularly care, but i thought id bring it to the attention of the staff that its just gay if it was brownman or devilsadvok8.
i just want to make it clear that there is a brownman and a brownman2. I just want to distance myself from all this negativity... ban that brownman hahahaha jk

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
DUB CEE said:
good job dante ive never given out neg rep to anyone so you feel the need to give me some?
lol @ the can of worms
need i post your pm to me re the post you were negged for?

I accidentally negatively repped ZeroCool, because devilsadvoc8 (or something like that) negatively repped me, claiming to be ZeroCool.

If someone gets around to taking the one I sent towards ZeroCool and mine received from devilsadvocat8, that would be cool.

It's really no big deal to me, as I know there are more important things to deal with.

Just a heads up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.