Wrongly neg repping

Maverick

Dante said:
jeez. deal with it. yin and yang, motherfuckers.
not to dickride on dante, but seriously, i was waiting for someone to say something along these lines. y'all act like a bunch of women when it comes to fucking reputation points.

note to self: rep points on an internet forum don't apply to actual life.."

pz.

negative rep points can get you banned, so they shouldn't be taken too lightly. You shouldn't negative rep someone just because you dont like them...as a matter of fact, how would you like it if I negative repped you? Neg. Repped!

EriMakaveli said:
negative rep points can get you banned, so they shouldn't be taken too lightly. You shouldn't negative rep someone just because you dont like them...as a matter of fact, how would you like it if I negative repped you? Neg. Repped!
you have 4 dots, you have no need to be worried about getting banned because of neg rep, so man up a bit. thx.

Thanks for pointing it out yak pac fatal.

Tennis_dog, ordinarily I would PM the people unnecessarily neg repping but perhaps only a more public warning will stop people abusing the rep system. So if you think everything is 'gay' say so rather than cowardly neg repping where you think you are anonymous.

this dude erimakaveli neg repped me and all i did was make this post
"Quote:
Originally Posted by EriMakaveli

you have 4 dots, you have no need to be worried about getting banned because of neg rep, so man up a bit. thx.
"

he said i was wrongly neg reppign when i didnt neg rep anyone, so hes the one who is neg repping wrongly.

GhostOfRazgriz said:
seriously, it's gay. what kinda queer neg reps over soemthing like that and then asks why everyone neg reps him like he doesnt deserve it.
ya lets all kill him :D:thumb:

it solves all problems

Maverick

GhostOfRazgriz said:
seriously, it's gay. what kinda queer neg reps over soemthing like that and then asks why everyone neg reps him like he doesnt deserve it.
what did he say when he neg repped you? i got neg repped by someone in this thread too and i think it was him... this shit is so stupid... ppl need to grow the fuck up seriously, they bitch about the shit then they go and do the same exact thing... :eek:

it said STFU-Erimakaveli, he could have psoted stfu instead he neg reps someone for saying something he doesnt want to hear, i question this kids intelligence after every action he takes.

GhostOfRazgriz said:
it said STFU-Erimakaveli, he could have psoted stfu instead he neg reps someone for saying something he doesnt want to hear, i question this kids intelligence after every action he takes.
I didn't negative rep you and I'm being totally honest.

Now this is just getting totally out of hand someone has negative repped Ghost of Raditz and said it was me. Something needs to be done now because some people cant handle that much power.

By the way I DID negative rep Dante and Project 17 and if NOW it bothers you then you are hypocrites but anyhow i will positive rep you to even it out.

GhostOfRazgriz said:
Hopefully you can grow up and stop blaming the worlds problems on the gays. Peace.;) :thumb:

EriMakaveli said:
I didn't negative rep you and I'm being totally honest.

Now this is just getting totally out of hand someone has negative repped Ghost of Raditz and said it was me. Something needs to be done now because some people cant handle that much power.

By the way I DID negative rep Dante and Project 17 and if NOW it bothers you then you are hypocrites but anyhow i will positive rep you to even it out.

Hopefully you can grow up and stop blaming the worlds problems on the gays. Peace.;) :thumb:
sorry then i neg repped you but ill positive rep you to even it out.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
eri, you realize that there is a finite number of green dots a user can have, regardless of the number of rep points, right?

that being the case, in theory it's just a matter of time for you to achieve your precious max rep status. you should stop being so obsessed with some dots, and work on building the content of your posts instead. a true reputation comes from knowledge and rational posting, not some green pixels.

Dante said:
eri, you realize that there is a finite number of green dots a user can have, regardless of the number of rep points, right?

that being the case, in theory it's just a matter of time for you to achieve your precious max rep status. you should stop being so obsessed with some dots, and work on building the content of your posts instead. a true reputation comes from knowledge and rational posting, not some green pixels.
point noted and taken. i'll stop complaining.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.