Wrongly neg repping

LMAO at erimakaveli negrepping dante and then getting dissed by dante. i tried to rep you but it still says i need to spread mroe rep around which i have attempted doing.

EriMakaveli said:
Now this is just getting totally out of hand someone has negative repped Ghost of Raditz and said it was me. Something needs to be done now because some people cant handle that much power.
Yes this has been happening to other people as well, people neg repping and putting someone else's name in the comment. DEVILS _ADVOK8, i'm looking in your direction (even though I cant actually see you, lol). Please people, some common sense, yeah?

GhostOfRazgriz said:
LMAO at erimakaveli negrepping dante and then getting dissed by dante. i tried to rep you but it still says i need to spread mroe rep around which i have attempted doing.
ok try to remember to rep me when the system allows you to

^ Yeah thanks for pointing it out. devils_advok8 has gone on a spree of neg repping and leaving someone elses name in the comment.

I've warned people before but this is ridiculous. From now on, if you neg rep innappropriately, I'll just set yours to a big fat zero!

For the time being I will restore the points lost.

Amara said:
^ Yeah thanks for pointing it out. devils_advok8 has gone on a spree of neg repping and leaving someone elses name in the comment.

I've warned people before but this is ridiculous. From now on, if you neg rep innappropriately, I'll just set yours to a big fat zero!

thanks :) i was starting to think what have i done to the person who's name he put! lol

Amara said:

Thank you!:) :thumb:

Maverick

EriMakaveli said:
By the way I DID negative rep Dante and Project 17 and if NOW it bothers you then you are hypocrites but anyhow i will positive rep you to even it out,
then even it the fuck out. :thumb: i aint no hypocryte i never neg repped you...

pz.

stefanwzyga

ThUg $TyLe said:
I got neg repped by Stefangzwa (apparently) for no reason lol.
Honestly, sorry i never meant that.

How do you find out about negative reps?

Fuck knows how i managed to do that to ya, I dont even know how to do it!:D Damn i feel pretty bad now.:(

well i think some ppl r a little neg rep happy and thats whack that other peeps have to suffer for it, i got a neg rep for nuthin i hope being a hater is workin out for them and helps em sleep better at night

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.