Wrongly neg repping

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
DUB CEE said:
its stupid, i get neg rep because i dont like rice rockets.
you're looking at it all wrong.

yes you have a neg rep, but moreover you don't have positive reps, which means you haven't been an asset to the forum in any way yet.

personally all i've seen you do is attack people and generally be negative. the rep system always evens out.

Dante said:
you're looking at it all wrong.

yes you have a neg rep, but moreover you don't have positive reps, which means you haven't been an asset to the forum in any way yet.

personally all i've seen you do is attack people and generally be negative. the rep system always evens out.
only places i remember being negative would be the rice rocket aka new skyline and dj fatals ignorant ass. so basically ive "attacked" one person. i also give feedback on mixes in the mix em up section. so basically this rep system is bullshit.

peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Zimbabwe said:
i was joking:thumb:

Well 2 people done it. Not that I care.

And just so they know, as Admin we see who give positive and negative rep in the user cp. And someone tried to frame you Zimbabwe, Devils Advocate again. tut tut tut.

I am so upset my net rep is ruined. :sob: :sob: :sob:

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Pittsey said:
Well 2 people done it. Not that I care.

And just so they know, as Admin we see who give positive and negative rep in the user cp. And someone tried to frame you Zimbabwe, Devils Advocate again. tut tut tut.

I am so upset my net rep is ruined. :sob: :sob: :sob:
lol , thats hilarious , who was it

some guy named brown man neg repped me in this thread, for no apparent reason, possibly devilsadvok8 again. he should be banned. i dont particularly care, but i thought id bring it to the attention of the staff that its just gay if it was brownman or devilsadvok8.

GhostOfRazgriz said:
some guy named brown man neg repped me in this thread, for no apparent reason, possibly devilsadvok8 again. he should be banned. i dont particularly care, but i thought id bring it to the attention of the staff that its just gay if it was brownman or devilsadvok8.
i dont know how i neg repped u it wasnt intentional if i did i dont think i did. sorry if its says i did. im gonna try to see if it says on my user cp

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.