Wrongly neg repping

Amara

DUB CEE said:
i got negative rep points for nothing..
Yep, i'll try and see whats up with that.

Killa, you're probably best off not knowing seeing as it mostly causes trouble, lol. But see the 'rep' button at the above post count and location etc - click it and you can approve or disapprove of a post.

Hymnz

i guess... better than white. isnt there a colour that represents that someone with neg. rep has neg. repped you? it was like that on other forums. any people in negative territory cant do anything...

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Tupac Tha Great said:
When u look at ur cp.Are the white squares negative rep?Wouldnt it make more sence to make them red?
people need to be repped to have rep credit to give to others. white blocks signify that you have been repped )positively or negatively) by someone who has not yet received rep themselves, and theredofr it does not count toward your overall total. red blocks are negative, white are meaningless, and green are happy reps.

Shot 21

So does Green dots mean Pos repped and White dots mean Neg repped? Cuz if thats the truth then I have accidently been neg repped. Just look at what he says and yo ucan see it was supposed to be positive.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Shot 21 said:
So does Green dots mean Pos repped and White dots mean Neg repped? Cuz if thats the truth then I have accidently been neg repped. Just look at what he says and yo ucan see it was supposed to be positive.

No. Read the whole thread the answer is already there.

Hint - Red dots = Negative rep.

yak pac fatal

Amara said:
Yep, i'll try and see whats up with that.

Killa, you're probably best off not knowing seeing as it mostly causes trouble, lol. But see the 'rep' button at the above post count and location etc - click it and you can approve or disapprove of a post.
yea can u check out my pointless neg reps that i recieved by sum faggot

yes i too have been negative repped wrongly, in the There You Go OG thread I posted where people misunderstood my point. Also in a thread about How Do You Want It Clean, people were beefing with me out of no where. I just noticed these reppings. People are using this tool to punish and beef with people as they please and I think something should be done before it gets out of hand.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.