Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lloyd Banks

• The Game

• Total voters
Valiant Emcee said:
LMAO !!!!!!!

holy shit, that's one of the wackest verses I have ever heard. please tell me U were being sarcastic. Yayo is garbage

Banks --- tight, he needs to break away
Buck --- decent
Game --- okay
50 --- wack
Yayo --- hella wack
why don't you tell me how they do it over in the land of the valiant? are you 12 or 13?

DJ THREAT said:
if you didn't read what I said jason i'll retype it for you

what i MEANT was that dead in the industry not physically DEAD as in corpse floating in a river or in a box out in the back of the woods.
lol, you fucking tool.

Like there's much of a difference? Did you think I though you actually wanted them dead?

You enter a thread which discusses a rap group and asks "who is the best member of the group".

You say they'd all be better if their careers were dead.

Next time there is a thread honoring someone I hate like Biggie, I'll enter it and talk about he'd be better if his career were dead...

OH WAIT...it is...

When people hound me, I'll just tell them I'm using the "DJ Threat Theory".

stillkilluminati said:
totally agree, he's fucking sick. Yayo is the most creative lyricist of the bunch, and one of the most creative out there in my opinion.

"i'm gonna school you niggas, prepare for class
yo i peep where your funds at
peep where you pump that
that money you tryin to stack?
i spent that on blunt wraps"
Yayo may have some tight lines, I don't know because I've only heard a few of his verses, but his voice is what does him in for me.

The only rapper's voice I hate more than Kanye West is Yayo.

go ahead im not stoppin you.

they're horrible. my opinion.

i also think eminem is horrible. so is barbra streisan or whatever. lets use the "jason G theory"

jason: durrrrrrr i listened to 3 big L songs and I think he's over-rated

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i dont understand how yall say tony yayo is the least best when in all acutually he is proably the best out the whole click

go ahead im not stoppin you.

they're horrible. my opinion.
That's fine. I have no problem with people having different opinions. As long as you respect mine, I will respect yours.

i also think eminem is horrible.
That's fine too. He sells enough records, he's hardly missing your sale.

lets use the "jason G theory
jason: durrrrrrr i listened to 3 big L songs and I think he's over-rated
Talk about taking words out of context. Wow, quote me from what I said an hour after I bought the album.

I've listened to the whole album, several times, and it actually gets worse and worse to me everytime I hear it.

But, then again, if you didn't take my words out of context, you'd have nothing on me, so doing that creates something for you.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
You're on crack.

Buck is the best, by far.
im on crack?You got some nerve when your snorting oxycontin,taking it str8 to the brain.

Yayo is the best member on g-unit imo he is way better then banks.I think u like beats more then you like lyrics it...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.