• Tony Yayo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lloyd Banks

• The Game

• Total voters
DJ THREAT said:
if you read a lil further downward you'd see why.

i don't enjoy their shit. sorry to burst ya bubble
Normally people tend to not open threads that discuss artists they don't like or listen to unless it's proverbially kicking the artist.

Especially if the thread in question is asking which member of that group you LIKE THE MOST.

But...maybe you have a lot of time to waste. I don't know, I know I don't spend my time going into threads which discuss people I don't like or listen to.

whats everyone think of yayo, seems like im only person to give him a vote. considering how much material he has out i consider him to have alot of potential.

DJ THREAT said:
jason why do you post? same reason. TO DISCUSS
To discuss rappers you just said you don't like, matter of fact you said they'd be better dead.

Last time I checked, people don't discuss their hatred for an artist in a thread that is honoring them.

PaulyPac said:
wheres the none option ?
some harsh words there

I just realized this a few days ago.. the 2 best members are also the most humble ones. Young Buck and Lloyd Banks. Game and 50 talk so much shit yet they aint shit compared to buck and banks.

if you didn't read what I said jason i'll retype it for you

what i MEANT was that dead in the industry not physically DEAD as in corpse floating in a river or in a box out in the back of the woods.

two187pac said:
am i the only 1 who thinks yayo has some sick skills and can't wait for his shit to drop? anyone else here hear his verse from bonafied hustler, one of the sickest ever imo.
totally agree, he's fucking sick. Yayo is the most creative lyricist of the bunch, and one of the most creative out there in my opinion.

"i'm gonna school you niggas, prepare for class
yo i peep where your funds at
peep where you pump that
that money you tryin to stack?
i spent that on blunt wraps"

^ thats where its at right there, i think that if someone like nas ever dropped that verse to lolla lie baby lotta people would be dick riding it, cant give him 2 much credit without that much matieral out but what ive heard has all been strait fire.

two187pac said:
^ thats where its at right there, i think that if someone like nas ever dropped that verse to lolla lie baby lotta people would be dick riding it, cant give him 2 much credit without that much matieral out but what ive heard has all been strait fire.
i can't wait for his album, guest appearances have been fire more recently too.

"aiiyo, UNO, DOS, TRES, QUATRO
my crew eat like the 12 holy apostles"

i almost drove off the fucking road when i heard that the first time, and his verse on "runnin" was crazy. anybody else love hi-tek's production?

2Pax

DJ THREAT said:
Because they are shitty MCs and don't deserve all the fame that they are getting. If MCs were famous for their lyrics and not their fucking recycled beats, Big L and Pun would be fucking famous as hell.

Stop fucking listening to just the beats and listen to their lame lyrics.
Some of the lyrics can be pretty good, I think you slightly exaggerating.

stillkilluminati said:
"i'm gonna school you niggas, prepare for class
yo i peep where your funds at
peep where you pump that
that money you tryin to stack?
i spent that on blunt wraps"

LMAO !!!!!!!

holy shit, that's one of the wackest verses I have ever heard. please tell me U were being sarcastic. Yayo is garbage

Banks --- tight, he needs to break away
Buck --- decent
Game --- okay
50 --- wack
Yayo --- hella wack

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.