Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
Sorry, never snorted oxycontin.

I think you are not in a position to tell me what I like.
yeah i mean pop them and your right im in position to tell you. even though i never did tell u that?

VENOMOUS

jason_g_718 said:
What the fuck is this:

I think u like beats more then you like lyrics it..

You're telling me what I like and why right there. :rolleyes:
u fucking idiot i said think key word think

i love the game and young buck most but i heard yayo is good i never heard his stuff tho but i've been hearing it a lot but like i said game and buck are great rappers.

jason_g_718 said:
Sorry, never snorted oxycontin.

I think you are not in a position to tell me what I like.
man you aint in the postion to tell him what position he isnt albe to position your in, cause the postion your positioned in is hardly a position that you would want to be positioned in, isnt it?

Frank Grimes said:
man you aint in the postion to tell him what position he isnt albe to position your in, cause the postion your positioned in is hardly a position that you would want to be positioned in, isnt it?
Dogg, get off the drugs...seriously.

7 Syns

The way I see it, none are wack. If all you herbs check for is lyrics then yeah ok they'll be wack. If anyone checks for overall piece of music (beats, topic, flow & lyrics, hooks) they'll be atleast average. However if anyone checks for listening viability (beats & flow & hooks) they'll be great.

Lloyd Banks - has a dope flow and nice rhymes, however doesn't have great voice control. His beat choices are suspect aswell, plus he can't drop hooks. 3.5/5 artist

Young Buck - has energy and an above average flow, however his topic rarely changes up and his rhymes though they have alot of energy as mentioned they aren't mind blowing and rather simple. Drops decent hooks and has a solid taste in beats. 3.5/5 artist

The Game - ok rhymes, ok flow however dude has alot of charisma at that might just carry him for a couple of records. His beat selection is primo. His content is decent aswell, though he'll change it up every blue moon. 3/5 artist.

Tony Yayo - subpar flow and ok rhymes, however his entertaining as fuck. Can be deep, can be a comedian and can be creative. But I can't judge him 'till I hear his record, at the moment his a 3/5 artist.

50 Cent - decent flow, decent content, decent rhymes. Lyrically his stepped back a mile since Power To The Dollar, but 50 has a magic potion. He seems to smell out whats hot and not and use it to his advantage. Both on and off the mic, charisma is high. Energy is decent. 3.5/5 artist.

I like G-Unit, I like each member and will proudly say i own all their records that have been released since get rich or die tryin'. I think they are average artists who make pretty good music, shit isn't spose to be thoughtful or socially conscious or on some emcee shit. It's spose to be easy on the ears and let off a vibe that says "this is hot" even when it ain't. They lack abit of replay value, but all records have been 3.5/5 or above. Nothings been classic or mind blowing, but whoever expected that is a baffoon for real. Their music is spose to be done in a way which'll get played but sounds goods. They achieved that.

Y'all hate for petty reasons, real pathetic reasons. I mean peeps call themselves ThugLife and whatever on an internet website running their fingers on their home computer in their parents house about how g-unit are wack. Ha. I listen to them to chill, if liking them looses you net credibility then i have none and quite frankly don't want none. Im passed this childish shit that 80% of hip-hop so called fans be on.

If i wanna hear some lyrically dymanic material i'll bump 'Bis or Ras. If I wanna hear some creative material i'll bump Common, Cee-Lo or Doom/Grimm. If i wanna hear some raw gutter material ill bump G Rap, ol' school Wu and Mobb Deep. If i wanna hear some vinateg hip-hop ill bump Ra or ol' school Kane or KRS. if i wanna mellow ill throw on De La Soul or A Tribe. If i wanna get rowdy ill bump Busta or 'Pac.

Everyone's different. *plays Candy Shop* because the beat is ill. Scott Storch is building himself up nicely.

Think what y'all think.

peace.

VENOMOUS

you dumb fuck.........j/k i guess you aint see what i posted in this thread oh well keep thinking it has to do with hate.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.