• Tony Yayo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lloyd Banks

• The Game

• Total voters
DJ THREAT said:
Because they are shitty MCs and don't deserve all the fame that they are getting. If MCs were famous for their lyrics and not their fucking recycled beats, Big L and Pun would be fucking famous as hell.

Stop fucking listening to just the beats and listen to their lame lyrics.
People listen to different music for different reasons.

While I'm big on lyricism, hell, my motto for my own career is "Lyrics First" that's my tagline, but listening to songs now and then just to party is fine.

Young Buck is a DAMN GOOD rapper and Banks ain't half bad either.

50 and Yayo need to be fired.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Young Buck, 50 then yayo, then lloyd....then Game.

How can people think game is that good? ok, i dont hate the dude, but his skill isnt all that. He has only been rapping for a couple of years now. His beat selection is AMAZING...but his flow isnt all that, and his lyrics are very repetetive "im blood, im with dre now, 50 signed me, i got love for crips" etc.

But game still has some mad tracks, but can get easily repetetive imo

jason_g_718 said:
The answer to that question would be you. :p :thumb:

Nah, just kidding, I got mad respect and love for you Robber.
lol, get of bank robber *^#*

his always tearing shreads of you and your still on his dick

back on topic

yayo is ok. lloyd bakns can be ok occasionaly

rest is not worth listening to or talkin about in a forum, lets end it there

am i the only 1 who thinks yayo has some sick skills and can't wait for his shit to drop? anyone else here hear his verse from bonafied hustler, one of the sickest ever imo.

whatever my opinion doesnt really matter over the net so don't trip over it. when i said that i meant dead in the culture, not really DEAD as in 6 feet deep

not tripping over it, and why wouldnt your opinion matter on a board where we come to share each others opinons. i was just seeing what u ment by it, see how u ment 1 thing and i interpereted it as another, thats what i was working on clearing up .

How can people think game is that good? ok, i dont hate the dude, but his skill isnt all that.
I agree. It's funny though, because last night I decided after not listening to it for three weeks that I'd give him a chance again. So, after a joint and some oxycontin, I put The Doc. in and strangely enough found myself starting to dig it a little. I still think that Game's vocal skills AT THIS POINT IN TIME definately leave something to be desired, but he's actually grown on me a little. His song "We Ain't" proves that he does have potential.

jason_g_718 said:
I agree. It's funny though, because last night I decided after not listening to it for three weeks that I'd give him a chance again. So, after a joint and some oxycontin, I put The Doc. in and strangely enough found myself starting to dig it a little. I still think that Game's vocal skills AT THIS POINT IN TIME definately leave something to be desired, but he's actually grown on me a little. His song "We Ain't" proves that he does have potential.

lmao @ you incessantly talking about how you take "a joint and some oxycontin"... man, go get a job instead of being a drug freak.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.