What track are you listening to at this moment?

i really dislike jason,
And I'm supposed to care?

there's no harm in listening to aftermath, but please put some variation inot the music you listen to.
I happen to be listening to Nas right now, happy?

I listen to 25 various artists,

There all good cd's in your 5 disc changer but honestly you claim to be a rapper and shit, or at least right music, but you have very little knowledge of the culture from which to write your music.
When you don't know somebody and know nothing about their musical tastes aside from some posts on a message forum, telling them what they do or don't know is more ignorant then you think I am.

You seem to have one type of hip hop, i mean you'd never listened to big l, pun, nas etc and these are pretty mainstream artists
Hey jackass, I started this post off telling you I'm listening to Nas right now.

Guess the legitamacy of your accusations have been shot to hell. :thumb:

.... if you claim to listen to hip hop, and make insightful comments like you do, then you Need to have heard these guys music.
LOL, I love it, man. Everyone has their own motive "you don't know hip hop until you listen to <insert your favorite artist here>".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.