What track are you listening to at this moment?

joe pudden - pump it up
while i play cs:source and use the pump shot gun
duno why, but its funny to me,. especially when i can go whole maps and get plenty of kills

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
Point proven all u do is try and start shit, you have a grudge against the entire world cause ur a FUCKIN MORON, eat a dick
LOL shit you are way too easy to beat its not even funny man...

I told you the answer was already in your post but im guessin that was too hard to figure out. ;)

But hm..feel free to hop off because you are no fun i don't know who the fuck you think are or what you think you are but you are far from an outlaw. :rolleyes: I wonder when u will realize that I shit on everything you say. You can't touch me and all this what im saying is garbage talk. Garbage talk seems to be the only talk you talk and understand so thats why..

Zero Cool said:
All at this very minute? Whoa you've got sharp listening skills ;)
haha! You know it dude. I'm a talented guy, afterall, you heard my single. ;) :p :thumb:

Nah, for real though people say "one song", but I'm interested in what people listen to after that one song.

I don't listen to Nas all that much even though I kinda like him now. He's still growing on me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Life's A Bitch" and "The World Is Yours". Especially LAB, AZ shows Nas up on that track I think.

Right now I got my 5 CD disc changer on CD random, meaning that it doesn't play random songs on a CD, rather it changes CD's randomly after each song. In it I have:

Straight Outta Cashville -Young Buck
All Eyez On Me (book 1) -Pac
Cheers -Obie Trice
Christina (let the kiddies start teasing :rolleyes: )
Greatest Hits -Bob Seger

Mr. Untouchable said:
What the fuck?...people like putting 3-6 down, you listening to them all at once??
What's the sense in putting down one song?

That's like asking a 2pac fan what their favorite Pac song is. E'ry one knows we can't pick up just one. :thumb:

DONDI said:
LOL shit you are way too easy to beat its not even funny man...

I told you the answer was already in your post but im guessin that was too hard to figure out. ;)

But hm..feel free to hop off because you are no fun i don't know who the fuck you think are or what you think you are but you are far from an outlaw. :rolleyes: I wonder when u will realize that I shit on everything you say. You can't touch me and all this what im saying is garbage talk. Garbage talk seems to be the only talk you talk and understand so thats why..
Dude, every week I see more and more people telling you you're an asshole. When are you going to wake up and change your fucking attitude. This is why I stopped responding to your childish bullshit, because I knew other people would get sick of you eventually as well. You've already been banned once, how long before it happens again?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.