What track are you listening to at this moment?

jason g 718 said:
What's the sense in putting down one song?

That's like asking a 2pac fan what their favorite Pac song is. E'ry one knows we can't pick up just one.
It really ain't the same thing.....

Still I'm currently listening to Spice 1 - Thug In Me

The Black Bossalini got melodic on this one....

i really dislike jason, there's no harm in listening to aftermath, but please put some variation inot the music you listen to. There all good cd's in your 5 disc changer but honestly you claim to be a rapper and shit, or at least right music, but you have very little knowledge of the culture from which to write your music. You seem to have one type of hip hop, i mean you'd never listened to big l, pun, nas etc and these are pretty mainstream artists.... if you claim to listen to hip hop, and make insightful comments like you do, then you Need to have heard these guys music.

jason_g_718 said:
Dude, every week I see more and more people telling you you're an asshole. When are you going to wake up and change your fucking attitude. This is why I stopped responding to your childish bullshit, because I knew other people would get sick of you eventually as well. You've already been banned once, how long before it happens again?
Dude wtf is it that you are doing now?

But hmm seriously jason I already made clear i don't want problems with you but its you who refuses to take me serious and that makes you the true asshole my friend.

2ppl saying im an asshole you know that aint shit.. DO you even know why the fuck i got banned man shut the fuck up you care to judge me so much i mean 2 pplz saying im an asshole what about the 345 that say you are a dumbass? Dont think I dunno that you arent stupid cuz I know you can have some nice posts..man fuck you I dunno wtf is wrong with you i have tried to talk it several times but everytime I do you are like: Im done with that dude fuck him he cannot be taken seriously...So here ima try it one more time next time I'll report you for being an asshole.!!<<<ironic isnt it...

Cuz seriously if there is one of us who deserves to be banned for being an asshole than its you i already said im sick of your posts but i don't want ne problems with you i respect u as another hip hopfan which is something you obviously don't...

I mean how you gon' say i only take recommendations from 4 ppl wtf are you doin on a message board man!!...

and just to let you know...I know u been postin alot in LIFE<<<nuff said :rolleyes:

I feel dissed man I tried to be nice several times and u just piss on me for nothing..really nothing...

now on topic:

Skillz n Pete rock- One MC One DJ <<<that real hip hop

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.