What track are you listening to at this moment?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Snoop - Pimp Slapp'd
I seriously want to know how any self-respecting person can still take Snoop seriously.

The only thing he's done that was decent in his version of Girls Gone Wild, which I watched on DirecTV last night for $4.99 :thumb:

jason g 718 said:
I seriously want to know how any self-respecting person can still take Snoop seriously.

The only thing he's done that was decent in his version of Girls Gone Wild, which I watched on DirecTV last night for $4.99
Have you heard Pimp Slapp'd? It is a cold record.

How can I take him seriously? Hmmm, maybe because he dropped one of the few, IMO, classic rap albums. Maybe because he has the ability to make good music. Maybe because he's a legend. Maybe because I am a Hip Hop fan & listen to a wide range of artists. Pick one, they're all correct.

Btw, I'm listening to Too $hort - Pimpology

Duke

Staff member
Brotha Lynch Hung - Return Of Da Baby Killa

Lynch is tight :thumb:

"Guess, what's daddy bringin hooome, for supper,
nigga nuts and guts and slabs o' human meat, muthafucka,
NOW EAT"

lmao

Have you heard Pimp Slapp'd? It is a cold record.
Yeah, I heard it a week after he said he wasn't doing that shit anymore.

How can I take him seriously? Hmmm, maybe because he dropped one of the few, IMO, classic rap albums. Maybe because he has the ability to make good music. Maybe because he's a legend. Maybe because I am a Hip Hop fan & listen to a wide range of artists. Pick one, they're all correct.
Sure, Doggystlye is classic, but Snoop is a legend who fell off long time ago.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.