This is my thread

keco52

Staff member
I drove my favorite car today. I dont appreciate anything in my life after that. Fuck this fuel efficient car *kicks* can't live like this.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Used to celebrate it in elementary school and wrote letters to my GPs. Just stopped after that. Dunno why. Now I just call them weekly. Or used to when I was back at home.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
No reason to make a thread about it, but this is my last post ever. Bye guys! You are good people. Do not be offended if I delete you from whatever social networking sites we're friends on. I am still a fan of this board.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
We have a lot of Hipsters here in Montreal. For the most part, they don't bother me, but some a really a huge pain in the ass.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'm fucking blind in my left eye.

Not really, but I went to the doctor for a routine medical exam (last one was about 4 years ago), and they did the routine eye exam with the letters and shit and when I covered my right eye, everything was fucking blurry. It's a huge bummer for me right now. My doctor is no optometrist so I have a referral to get tested. But fuck though, I don't want to join the four eyes club.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I told my doctor that I was concerned with my drinking and that I had stopped. She asked how much, so I told her about 3-5 days a week, 5 drinks or more, to which she said that generally, having more than one drink per day is considered alcoholism. So i laughed and told her that's crazy, cause you can't even get drunk off of one drink!

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I'm no doctor yet, but your new-found blindness in your left eye is most likely due to taking cum shots in the eye from the guys that shoot off too early during your nights as a nickel-whore. Get the glasses, tie a condom on the left side of it and start recording songs for women. You will be known as SOFI 'Left Eye" Lopez.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.