This is my thread

Sebastian

I told my doctor that I was concerned with my drinking and that I had stopped. She asked how much, so I told her about 3-5 days a week, 5 drinks or more, to which she said that generally, having more than one drink per day is considered alcoholism. So i laughed and told her that's crazy, cause you can't even get drunk off of one drink!
Alcoholic!!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm fucking blind in my left eye.

Not really, but I went to the doctor for a routine medical exam (last one was about 4 years ago), and they did the routine eye exam with the letters and shit and when I covered my right eye, everything was fucking blurry. It's a huge bummer for me right now. My doctor is no optometrist so I have a referral to get tested. But fuck though, I don't want to join the four eyes club.
Your probably slightly out.... But it's a slippery slope. It will help the women you chat up look amazing though.

I have worn glasses since I was a kid. Not to SOFI - Glasses are cool as fuck.

Off topic side note - I had road rage with an irish gypsy once. It was all getting rather heated, and I forgot I had my glasses on. I called him a cunt, and he called me "four eyes". Was probably the funniest thing he could have said. What was he, 12? lol. It defused the situation for me and I got back in my car laughing hard. I never considered myself as a "four-eyes"...

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have problems with the aesthetics of it, I just don't like the idea of depending on something like eye glasses to function. I've been used to living without everything but food, water, and shelter. I don't even take vitamin supplements although I probably should. The blood work was perfect, I guess I don't have low Vitamin D levels anymore. I should probably check my liver and kidneys. What do I do for that? An ultrasound?

I guess it's not as bad as having asthma. I can't imagine luggin around that little inhaler. Shit, I don't even like carrying my wallet and keys around. Google needs an ID app so I don't have to carry my ID either.

ARon

Have you used wallet yet?
I like my glasses but I wear contacts usually. A hot chick wearing glasses makes my knees weak, something about em I don't know

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'd never put shit in my eye...except cum.

Naw, haven't used it. I have a Mastercard but have no idea if that Mastercard paypass shit is actually around. I'm pretty sure Jack in the Box has it but I'm not willing to pay for my onion rings with my google wallet app.

ARon

Will you pay for a cheese cake with it, jack in the box has good cheese cake

Props to anyone that names the album the jack in the crack cheese cake reminds you of

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Dude asked in embryo "what happens to sperm if you don't ejaculate or have sex often."

Nigga teacher said "they just get absorbed" and kept on going. Of course the class thought it was hilarious. I fucking hate other Indian kids.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I ran a red light last night. Completely sober. Never ran a red light, even when I was wasted. Totally lost focus cause I was bumpin' The Spiteful Chant. I didn't even know, my friends who were with me told me. As I was passing through the red light, I was yellin "I'm going big, suck my dick!".

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I used to have glasses, I was told that they suit me well, but they're a pain in the ass when you're just watching TV and don't feel like throwing on contacts. They can be an annoyance for everyday tasks at times. This is why I got laser eye surgery and it was the best investment evar.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Convinced a girl there was a spider in her room. She offered to pay me to sleep in the other bed to keep her safe from it attacking her after we couldn't find it. I declined. She's sleeping over at another girl's place because she's afraid it'll attack her at night. Minor inconveniences caused by my coonshittery. I am...a coon.

vg4030

Convinced a girl there was a spider in her room. She offered to pay me to sleep in the other bed to keep her safe from it attacking her after we couldn't find it. I declined. She's sleeping over at another girl's place because she's afraid it'll attack her at night. Minor inconveniences caused by my coonshittery. I am...a coon.
Sounds like you are also gay

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.