The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

roaches

I believe mentally he wasn't ready to play that game. Denver, location of his infamous accusation and a current divorce stemming from that event, he likely was thinking about all that. All Bryant fans who saw him talking about that game later, knew something is and was off with him.
He played the exakt same team the day before. When Kobe was AKTUALLY ON TRIAL FOR RAPE, he was going ham on the kourt. Anywho, I'm glad he skored 30 points in the field on 29 field goal attempts (Bynum: 15 FGA. Gasol: 11) against Kevin Martin's lokkdown D, but Houston trailed the entire fourth kuarter and Mr Bean's klutch kapabilities were never tested.

Kobe

^You see during the trial he didn't do anything amazing on the court. He's just that good.

Plus he played the Nuggets the night before in LA. I referred to the situation of him playing in Denver, not the Nuggets you blue ink ball point pen.

Mr Bean's klutch kapabilities were never tested.
They don't have to be

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
the blazers are scary. scary good. but 4/6 games were home games and they're good at home. so we shall see. the pieces are there. no reason they shouldn't have home court advantage in the playoffs.

The.Menace

Staff member
Ha, cool that you follow the NBA again girl. And yeah, Kobe goes nuts but I .... fear that he might drop off as the season goes along if he has too keep going this way.

ArtsyGirl

Ha, cool that you follow the NBA again girl. And yeah, Kobe goes nuts but I .... fear that he might drop off as the season goes along if he has too keep going this way.
Have been for a couple years now.. Ahh the benefits of cable :)

Rose's twisty turny spiny move against the Celtics was crazy.

The spin on that is beautiful

ArtsyGirl

Having an incredible sense of direction would be one way haha..

Can't believe the Lakers won against Dallas. That result was who didn't suck quite as much as the other team. Terrible.

lol @ Mike Brown asking Kobe "how did they play you here? What did they do?" *smh* it was extra funny because it was shown just after he was critisizing the rookie and Gasol.

The offense is so stagnant, I guess with the shortened pre-season and training camp it is to be expected, but it's so unusual to see after the years of Phil. :( I'm depressed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.