The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Also, NBA TV is disgusting right now. If they're not showing Hardwood Classics (which I like), they're showing either a WNBA game or highlights of a WNBA game. Disgusting.

Kobe

^lol! Never watched NFL but all my friends that ever moved stateside are hooked on it. These are people that never cared for it in the first place. I don't think college hoops has kicked off but they'll have a huge audience with the thirst for hoops right now.

I doubt there will even be a season.

NEW YORK -- Three days and 30 hours' worth of talks ended on a nasty note Thursday in NBA labor negotiations. And only one thing seemed fairly certain: more games were likely to be cut. Possibly even the season.
I say lock up this thread as well until the season starts.

Kobe

Word is if the current offer isn't accepted (in layman's terms):

- There won't be a season
- It would affect the next season as well as it'll become a legal matter

'Insiders' say the players won't accept the current offer. Two whole seasons without NBA? :eek:

Meanwhile in Miami you can read a whole Chapter from Shaq's book. Don't know if its been released or not, but makes for some good reading given the slow NBA news.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.