The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

^^Since 2008, the last team from the east to get to the NBA Finals after beating the green monster was the Orlando Magic. I'll use that logic to believe Miami will beat the Bulls and win the NBA Championship. As for the west, I believe the Mavericks will be in the NBA finals but thats all they'll do (notice the Laker fan in me reasoning after past events).

"What I think about is shutting up those [expletives] talking about I'm done," Bryant said.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Bulls r gonna be in the finals
Dallas run depends on the Finals Kidds been there twice too

I supported Miami in 06 even when every body when they went down 0-2 they said it was over i still said heat in 6

but that was then this is now fuck em 5 years since Wade was finals 4 years since Lebron was finals 9 years since Bosh was in high school

Kobe

Damn, D-wade picked the wrong venue to get dunked on.​
Chicago's Taj Gibson had a highlight reel dunk early in the second quarter when he threw down a vicious two-hander over Wade, leading to a three-point play. How impressive was it? Even Wade clapped about six times when he saw the replay. "That was a good one," Wade said. "That's a great ratio for me. First time I got dunked on all year. I'll take my 90 to 1 [edge] on my blocks to my dunked-on [ratio]. I really got punked. It was good. It was a very athletic play. I knew I didn't have a chance. I was backpedaling when I saw him take off. He's very athletic."
Did he really get dunked on? According to this pic, doesn't qualify in my books.​
Heat got rocked big time. The Bulls fans seem so hyped out for this one, they can sense another title returning to the city. If Bulls win the finals, that's going to be bandwagon city for sure.​
- Ironic how Lebron and D-wade both rejected moves to Chicago during the off season.​
- Westbrook and Durant: amazing what that duo can achieve when everyone is playing to their role.​

Kobe

^^More 'if' scenarios for you......

If Kareem Abdul-Jabbar wasn't traded to the Lakers in 1975....
If the coin would've landed the other way and the Phoenix Suns would've gotten Lew Alcindor instead of the Milwaukee Bucks....
If Bill Russell wasn't traded to the Boston Celtics after the 1956 draft....
If Magic didn't retire when he found he was HIV-Positive....
If the No. 1 pick in the 1979 draft (Magic Johnson) wasn't traded to the Lakers....
If the Portland Trailblazers had drafted Michael Jordan in the 1984 Draft instead of Sam Bowie....
If the San Antonio Spurs had drafted Keith Van Horn No. 1 overall instead of Tim Duncan....
If Kobe Bryant wouldn't have been traded to the Los Angeles Lakers....
If Kevin McHale and Robert Parish weren't traded to the Celtics....
If Arvydas Sabonis played with the Blazers when he was first drafted....
If Bill Walton had a long, healthy career....
If Len Bias didn't die from a drug overdose and played with the Celtics....

:p

ArtsyGirl

I feel really bad for Phil Jackson. First time his team has been swept in the playoffs, first time he hasn't won 3 in a row. Oh well atleast he's back in Montana fishing successfully.

I'm now going for Thunder to win the Western Finals.

Did he really get dunked on? According to this pic, doesn't qualify in my books.​
I hope that's sarcasm? lol

Love how the Bulls performed in Game 1. Love the Defence, hopefully continues for the rest of the series. I REALLY want Bulls to win it all.

Anyone see this;

dwadeofficial Dwyane Wade

I had 2 laugh at ths..I was playing my oldest son Zaire on his nerf rim & he dunked & said Gibson while screaming..L2MS Kids u gotta luv em

lol..

Kobe

112-121?? So much for defense in the conference finals.....How does a team even make adjustments to that when Dirk has already dropped 48? Its almost unlikely anyone on the Thunder can guard him.

Thought I'd share this article on Brian Shaw with everyone. It really is worth the read

Kobe

Lakers are people too hmm?

Any thoughts on the NBA draft? Cleveland are so lucky to have 1st and 4th pick right after the King left. Its no wonder the Clippers are always a non issue in the regular season.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Is the kid from Duke that good? Singler or whatever his name is? I only watched Duke play twice this year, and I wasn't too impressed.

To me anyone who passes on Kemba Walker is insane.

Kobe

Irving, who averaged 17.5 points in an abbreviated Blue Devils season, missed 26 games with a toe injury.
Kyrie Irving is highly rated but I share the same thoughts as you.

However, I sure as heck don't want Kemba Walker ending up as a top pick.......just look at what happened to John Wall (you know, ending up on a whack team like the 'Bullets'). I think Kemba is ranked six in the mock draft but he might jump higher after the workouts.

ArtsyGirl

Good win for Thunder. Was surprised the bench was left in, especially Westbrook. Because they win it can be considered the right decision, but if they lost... just imagine.

I haven't seen many Thunder games this season but I feel like their offense is really unorganized. Also Durant seems a bit soft, he gets pushed around a lot without getting the calls. The thing I noticed with Westbrook on the floor was he wasn't confident in getting it to Durant when he was posting up. But Maynor didn't have the same problem.

Good to have the series tied.

Oh and THAT dunk.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online