The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

^yea man. i gotta take these bullshit ass classes so i can move on. shit ill never use in life just so they stack up on money. why cant they just give me the classes i need? lol

tmac is also injured LOL. i wonder how long hes out for.

i saw when howard messed up his leg, nasty.

Scoobyffc

Im going to the Oracle Arena on Thursday to watch the Nuggets @ Warriors ... I hope it'll be a fucking hot game
at least the last games between these teams were...

roaches

speaking of college, anyone else watch college hoops? conference tournaments are almost upon us. we should get a streethop pick 'em league going for march madness.

Kobes

As previously mentioned, it's a limited edition — only 500 pairs were made. And like we said, it uses premium leathers. So does that make it super expensive, like we predicted? Yep. Each pair is going to run you $550 US, meaning that each individual shoe could get you two pairs of the Jordans D-Wade has been wearing. Wow.

Do you know what i can do with $550!?

roaches

those shoes are pretty lame. the regular kobes look so much better.

the blatche whooride continues.

Edit: Never mind. He's clearly starting to feel himself, he just attempted a 3. The dream may be over.

Kobe

I need to catchup on some NBA stuff. I don't even know when the lakers play again. Lol.
LOL!! Get one of them Lakers.com monthly wallpapers that have the schedule on them :D Anyway, they were on a four day break at some point so they were under the radar for a bit.

Ray Allen -hall of famer?
As much as I'm really into the Lakers/Celtics rivalry, Ray Allen is a brilliant player. Off the court he's really cool as well. I remember as a Buck, after he got drafted, he got a house in a local Milwaukee neighborhood. Then people around the hood realized who he was and started knocking on his door anytime of the day to talk about nothing or ask him for money. That's when he made his decision to move out where the rich folk live. I guess he would be pretty down to earth if people let him be.

Josh howard is out for the season with a torn ACL. Smh.
Man, that just ain't right.

tmac is also injured LOL. i wonder how long hes out for.
WTF? T-mac was just getting started. Whats the latest on that?

Im going to the Oracle Arena on Thursday to watch the Nuggets @ Warriors ... I hope it'll be a fucking hot game
Fill us in. How was it?

speaking of college, anyone else watch college hoops? conference tournaments are almost upon us. we should get a streethop pick 'em league going for march madness.
I watch a bit of college hoops. Whatever teams are playing, as long as I'm free, I'll watch the game. I have no idea about the teams but, I love the pace of the game and the fans. Ha! I'd probably be a band wagoner and go with whatever team Obama picks.

Do you know what i can do with $550!?
That's a nuts amount of money to spend on shoes. Those are old shoes, not even Kobe's official shoes. I remember during the Olympics, Nike designed those and called them "Hyperdunks". Kobe was the frontman rocking those and there was mad promotion for those shoes. To give you an idea how old they are, Turiaf was still playing for the Lakers when those were released. Then think about the ad of Kobe jumping over an Aston Martin. That's when those shoes were released.

Limited edition or not, wouldn't spend that amount of money on a sneaker.

spurs finally got that w lol. great win. hopefully they can build of this. shut durant down in the 4th (zero points).
If KD stays strong and develops further, he's headed for big things. I remember you labeled him "the purest scorer in the NBA right now". He's definitely got my attention. I think he's now had 29 0r 30 straight games with 25+pts?? Jordan has an NBA record of 40 straight games with 25+ pts and, he did that in two different seasons.

Lakers played sorry. I bet if kobe was out they woulda won. Yea I'm still bashing on him. Lol.
Here we go :amuse:

I watched that game on ESPN. Man, Lakers were just not into it. Won't look too much into that game anyway, it was a 2nd game of a back to back and Dallas are a solid team. They wanted the win more than the Lakers did.

Scoobyffc

Well, just came back from the game, a lot of nuggets fans out there, I was surprised...

Anyway, what I thought would be a close game turned out a blow out
Billups was on fire and Warriors played POOR perimeter defense...they seemed lazy today haha
Oh, that rookie Curry has some moves, I like the way he plays.

But it was a cool game though, Warriors had the momentum at the end of 2nd quarter and start of 3rd but they fucked up and Denver got 2 treys in a row...so... the game was over...

I'm going back next month to the Lakers game, should be nice...

If theres anyone in the Bay Area going..let me know!

WTF? T-mac was just getting started. Whats the latest on that?

If KD stays strong and develops further, he's headed for big things. I remember you labeled him "the purest scorer in the NBA right now". He's definitely got my attention. I think he's now had 29 0r 30 straight games with 25+pts?? Jordan has an NBA record of 40 straight games with 25+ pts and, he did that in two different seasons.
tmac is fine. i believe he said his body was sore lol.

durant is destined for greatness. when he scores those 25pt it looks so easy he for him. i honestly feel he'll a better player than lebron. he just gotta improve his play making skills and of coarse defense. i was kind of disappointed when the spurs ended the 25+ pt streak lol.

Well, just came back from the game, a lot of nuggets fans out there, I was surprised...

Anyway, what I thought would be a close game turned out a blow out
Billups was on fire and Warriors played POOR perimeter defense...they seemed lazy today haha
Oh, that rookie Curry has some moves, I like the way he plays.

But it was a cool game though, Warriors had the momentum at the end of 2nd quarter and start of 3rd but they fucked up and Denver got 2 treys in a row...so... the game was over...

I'm going back next month to the Lakers game, should be nice...

If theres anyone in the Bay Area going..let me know!
warriors defense always been terrible. they dont bother playing it plus they got undersized guards in the backcourt. im sure the pistons still regret that trade billups trade lol.

monte ellis was hoggin the ball a lot. hands down curry is the best player on that team or at least playing like it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.