The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

PHOENIX (AP)—Shaquille O’Neal was ejected from Sunday night’s game between the Phoenix Suns and Detroit Pistons for a flagrant foul.

The call came with 5:19 left in the second quarter when Rodney Stuckey went up for a layup and O’Neal sent the Pistons’ player chest-first onto the court. The flagrant foul two, which is an automatic ejection, was upheld after a review by the officials.

O’Neal stayed on the court to argue vehemently before finally leaving.

Stuckey made both free throws to cut Phoenix’s lead to 58-35. O’Neal left the game with 12 points, 10 in the second quarter.

cant wait to see the video. fucking shaq. lol

THEV1LL4N

does iverson play for the pistons? cos thats what it said on the tv. they said hamilton lead the way for the pistons with iverson only making 4 of 17 attempts.

godddayum lol

someones gettin suspended LOL him n t-mac shouldve been suspended for the that little brawl

ahaa, check it out son !

does iverson play for the pistons? cos thats what it said on the tv. they said hamilton lead the way for the pistons with iverson only making 4 of 17 attempts.
Yea bro. Iverson got traded a few weeks ago for Chauncey and McDyess.

THEV1LL4N

pistons will beat the best team in the league
then lose to a scrub team like the suns
wtf...
when you say we beat the best team in the league, are you referring to boston?

ive been unable to follow the nba properly the past 2 seasons because theyve stopped showing games here on tv. they only show some games, occassionally like 3-4am when im sleeping. so still dont get a chance. besides, im much busier these days than i was in the past few years.

more work, more uni work, more travelling = less football, less basketball, less gym, less leisure time and less time on the pc for me :(

yak pac fatal

when you say we beat the best team in the league, are you referring to boston?

ive been unable to follow the nba properly the past 2 seasons because theyve stopped showing games here on tv. they only show some games, occassionally like 3-4am when im sleeping. so still dont get a chance. besides, im much busier these days than i was in the past few years.

more work, more uni work, more travelling = less football, less basketball, less gym, less leisure time and less time on the pc for me :(
na he is talking about the lakers. i believe they was 7-0 until the pistons faced them. suns aint too good this year, dont be fooled by their record. amare is having a great season, nash is doing his thing, even shaq has been playin decent but honestly think theyre bench will start slippin by mid season, i dont think they can keep it up... but thats just my opinion:cool:

goddamn 3am 4am thats crazy lol i was like that during '06 basketball championships they had in greece. i was wakin up early as hell.

i stayed up til 5am watchin the finals for the olympics... o man wat a crazy, i felt like playin ball 5am in the morning lol kobe had me pumped when he had that and 1 3pter

Mvp for abusing backboard lol
watch
1 day he will brake tha backboard
he will be first person to do that

yak im get re 2
Fixes ur online
so we can to a co-op
them chimeras r going down like spurs this year

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.