watch
1 day he will brake tha backboard
he will be first person to do that

yak im get re 2
Fixes ur online
so we can to a co-op
them chimeras r going down like spurs this year
i heard t-mac and ur boy artest got injured lol

yo the online for re2 was working last nite, i played one game of team deathmatch, shit was sick as hell lol my stats was iight since i really dont play shooters. in 2 rounds i had like 18kills 20asts and 24 death LOL

i wanna do that online co op, my friends gonna get re2 soon

ur gettin re2 today?

Good win today for my team. Good way to get back on track. Rose was killin Dfish and Farmar! lol. Overall, great game.

:)

Can't wait for that Christmas day matchup between Lakers and Celtics lol! Think about the last few Christmas games. They've all been Lakers/Heat, Lakers/Suns, Lakers/Celtics. NBA Must like the Lakers on Christmas day.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
The Lakers VS Suns game this week should be good, plus the Lakers play six games in 11 days starting with the Suns game. Should be a good test.

pz

THEV1LL4N

watch now that pistons have iverson, they will start selling pistons jerseys with iverson printed on the back, in the uk.

i was always angry that they always sold, kobe, shaq, lebron, iverson, wade, mcgrady, garnet, howard jerseys here. only because they were big name players. i mean, prince, billups, wallace, rip. but nooo.

THEV1LL4N

the only merchandise i ever saw of the detroit pistons in this country was a detroit pistons baseball style cap. that is all - and that was only in the adidas store in birmingham.

makes me sick! :mad:

the only merchandise i ever saw of the detroit pistons in this country was a detroit pistons baseball style cap. that is all - and that was only in the adidas store in birmingham.

makes me sick! :mad:
lol. That sucks bro. You should come to the states and load up with merchandise lol.

Can't wait for the game on Thursday. Lakers/Suns is gonna be the shit. Not the first test for the Lakers. They played the Hornets and Dallas AWAY last week. So this is about 4-5 test this season.

yak pac fatal

watch now that pistons have iverson, they will start selling pistons jerseys with iverson printed on the back, in the uk.

i was always angry that they always sold, kobe, shaq, lebron, iverson, wade, mcgrady, garnet, howard jerseys here. only because they were big name players. i mean, prince, billups, wallace, rip. but nooo.
lol i hate tha pistons but yea, u tried getting jersey from the nba store? i think u can even customize it

raywaters11

rockets choked again
damn

artest was a beast on the rebounds
and real classy move how he checked on Bass after he hurt himself, maybe Ron Ron is growing up?

fuck the mavs.

raywaters11

lol yeah everybody beatin up on the sixers now..

exactly, fuck the nuggets. and the sixers. cuz they both traded iverson. bitches. hope he helps detroit win the title and make them eat their shitty decisions.

also, i saw first qtr of the bulls/portland game and damnnnn portland was whippin that ass for the bulls.

Snowman

its still way too early for anything. the spurs will be a force when Parker and Ginobli come back. come playoff time the spurs will win 53 games.

The.Menace

Staff member
To calculate playoff odds now is really stupid, I mean. Come on....come on.

Mavs won 3 in a row. Maybe they aren't as terrible as it seemed 2 start the season.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.