The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

7-0.

Haha,
Art... would you like to take back some of your comments about the Lakers and how they wouldn't be good this season?

all their wins came from hmmm
puss teams
exsept rockets (they have new guys, new system, they need time )
and hornets ( and to me hornets were always puss team. They r overated .)
so 1.5-0
1.5 good wins for lakers

but hey
anybody seen rockets game today
mannn shit got crazy
like real fight
refer asten was about to fight and steve nash came and puss refer and mcgrady pushed steve nash and steve felt down
Mcgrady puss him so hard steve started bleeding n shit
and then after tmac pushed steve big shaq run up and pushed tmac and tmac felt down I WAS LIKE WTF
start recording it
I was waiting for artest n shit
for finally thats why we got him and he dint do shit
mannn it was a good game and yea rockets won nasty

If tmac played like he usually plays and if yao played like he usually plays
lakers would have been rip
but win is a win
1-0 lakers
I hope rockets meet with lakers in 2009 playoffs

P.S fuck pierce

7-0.
all their wins came from hmmm
puss teams
exsept rockets (they have new guys, new system, they need time )
and hornets ( and to me hornets were always puss team. They r overated .)
so 1.5-0
1.5 good wins for lakers
It doesn't matter who they play against. All of the teams in the NBA are professional teams. They should all have the ability to beat ANY team at least once.

Rockets gave them a good competition, but 2 games on the road back to back against Dallas and New Orleans....c'mon!

;)

Rockets gave them a good competition, but 2 games on the road back to back against Dallas and New Orleans....c'mon
have u seen rockets shedual
rockets play
lakers suns spurs and hornets
on the road

Check out the fight last night.

Steve nash tries to get into the mix by pushing one of the rockets players, and t-mac pushes his ass to the floor.
From behind, Shaq decks t-mac and Yao.

lmao

good video yak
I think what lakers need to do this year is be aggresive
like rockets
aggresive meaning that they should step up physicly
fights, pushing, cussing thats what they need to do

Been watching NBA online. I found a site that streams live games for free. haha, dallas lost again. Detroit and Golden State are going at it right now. Stephen Jackson is tearing it up...

yak pac fatal

yea jackson is real, i remember when he was with this spurs. he was hittin alot of clutch/important 3s during the championship run in 03 then he signed with the hawks lol

when u stream, it goes into windowsmediaplayer right? cause used to stream summerleague games with all them rookies

iversons 2nd win as a piston

yea jackson is real, i remember when he was with this spurs. he was hittin alot of clutch/important 3s during the championship run in 03 then he signed with the hawks lol

when u stream, it goes into windowsmediaplayer right? cause used to stream summerleague games with all them rookies

iversons 2nd win as a piston
Yea it streams WMP, but it's good quality though. They stream alot of shit on t.v.

Check it out, its called Watch Online tv sports news and entertainment for free at channelsurfing

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.