The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

na kid why should i join celtics bangwagon just like 199999999999999 fans did when i can join lakers bangwagon just like 199999999999999 other fans
lol! The fucking wagon got full in February when we recieved a donation from the Grizzlies (Pau).

Don't look like it's botherin him. Right? He's going out there and playin his game. Like i said before, he doesn't have to score 81 every night for the Lakers to win. He had 23 in yesterday's win. A few years ago you would see him go off on the team for playing the way they did in the first half, and he would score 50. But Pau stepped it up with 20 and 15, Bynum had 15pts, and Farmar had a good 15+ point game.

We're getting production from everywhere, so i would think kobe's pinky is doing quite well. lol

yak pac fatal

mann rockets seriously need to trade tmac
before his value go down
get rudy gay back
yessir ur team fucked up when they traded gay from battier. gay is a fuckin monster, i drop 87points with him the other day but it was against the bobcats lol

rudy gay players better than t-mac and he doesnt choke in the 4th

raywaters11

The Pistons won't have Rodney Stuckey on their West Coast trip after he experienced dizziness in Sunday's loss to the Celtics.

Stuckey stayed in Detroit, and the team has listed him as day-to-day.
its bad to say, but i'm glad. i think the pistons were losing because they cared more about trying to develop stuckey instead of trying to win the game.. thats why harris scored 38 points. we'll see how they do now that iverson will be in his natural state of having the ball early in the offense, where he is most effective.

An NBA source said Antonio McDyess fought the possibility of being dealt to Toronto in recent years to remain in Detroit.

"At this point in his career, he doesn't want a major change," said one of McDyess's former coaches.
i could only imagine it would suck to be traded, but seriously, its a business. players cant bitch every time they're gonna be traded, that would decrease team morale and just make you a pain in the ass to the coach and the organization as a whole.

lol@ KG... he backed down from whoever that was last year, cant remember, but when its a little guard he's all in their face. he used to always get in shawn bradley's face too haha.

raywaters11

kobe is a puss man
did u not see reggie miller whip his ass
or chris childs

but yeah lebron would prolly whip his ass, and ron artest would put up a good fight

kobe is a puss man
did u not see reggie miller whip his ass
or chris childs

but yeah lebron would prolly whip his ass, and ron artest would put up a good fight
I meant go off in terms of scoring and handling that shit on the court. If it was a physical fight, then yea Gar-NOT would have a good advantage.

Check check:

What if reigning MVP Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers leaves $47.8 million on the table and rips up his contract after this season? Will team owner Jerry Buss open the vault?

"We really don't address those issues until they come up because we don't know what the environment is, but we can't afford to lose Kobe," Buss said during an interview with the Los Angeles Times.

In the 25-minute interview, Buss alluded numerous times to the sagging economy and the possibility of its trickling down to the NBA. Buss would probably have to sign off on a five-year contract worth $135 million if Bryant opted out next summer.

Buss said he could probably eliminate at least one competitor, taking a whack at a persistent rumor by saying he could not picture Bryant playing overseas.

"They have fewer games, smaller arenas and cheaper tickets and very little television," Buss said. "I can't see it, but there are people who are wealthy enough in the world that could make astronomical offers, and I certainly couldn't compete with that. But quite honestly, I just don't think that's a real threat."

Source: Los Angeles Times

raywaters11

who is everyone voting for for all star?

east---
allen iverson
gilbert arenas
gerald wallace
lebron james
dwight howard

west---
chris paul
kobe bryant
rudy gay
amare stoudemire
andrew bynum

picked some due to clout, others due to their play thus far this season. i'm sure you can separate the two categories.

yak pac fatal

PG Jose Calderon
SG Joe Johnson
SF Lebron James
PF Chris Bosh
C Dwight Howard

PG Tony Parker/Chris Paul
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Rudy Gay
PF Tim Duncan
C Yao Ming

and

Spurs beat the knicks!!!

yak pac fatal

The Sacramento Kings are eating dinner at a plush Las Vegas steakhouse, one of those preseason, team-building nights, when a woman walks up to a player and asks for his autograph.

"Your performance in Beijing was amazing, Michael," she says.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, I'd love to sign, but I'm not Michael Phelps," Kings center Spencer Hawes tells her.

The woman refuses to believe him. And his teammates, not about to pass an opportunity to tease him, play along with this case of mistaken identity.

"Come on, Michael, don't be like this, give the woman your autograph," one says.

"Yeah, come on, Michael, I know you're cool, but sign the autograph for her," another implores.

By this time the entire restaurant is watching and wondering if this guy they think is Olympic gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps is going to come off his high horse.

lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online