The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

I downloaded this app for my iphone. NBA league pass, where i can watch games for free on my phone. Only bad thing is that i can't watch local games (i.e. Lakers, Clippers) cause they're blacked out. Oh well, free league pass for any other games. How tight is that?
Wow. That's pretty amazing. Not like its a big deal in your part of the world but, I can't imagine the day I'll be able to watch LIVE NBA on my phone. The only sport we can watch live on our cell phones here is select FA Premier League matches.

The All Star Ballot:

isn't it too early? i don't even want to choose yet...​
I was thinking that as well. I didn't even look at the list as I'm thinking the season has just started. What are the NBA playing at this time round?

Kobe

^^That's a great promo for #24 and his brand. Last season's sneakers were hot, this time round........I don't know. I'll wait for Nike to put them up on their website to get a better look. Nice to see Fisher on there as well.

Win is a win and I'll take them as they come. I don't want to gauge too much on the Suns game. When the Hornets were beat, that was a too easy. The Suns this time round were fatigued while the Lakers had a good rest. Still when Bynum's scoring like he did, its hard to stop the Lakers.

I'm gonna watch the Nuggets game and, hopefully this will prove to be a real test of the team. Kind of like the game vs. the Rockets.

Wade straight SHITTED on Varejao. I watched it through my phone... i was laughing my ass off 'cause he tried to start shit later in the game. Hahahaha. That is mike epps in the background... i can confirm it hahaha.

Kobe

That Wade dunk was super. I mean, the way Varejao falls back shows how hard he got dunked on. WTF happened to the Lakers at the start of the 3rd quarter? They've just deflated.

EDIT: 8pts by the Lakers in the 3rd. I don't know how that happened but its hard to watch.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.