The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

Kobe

No excuses, Lakers got their behinds handed to them on a plate.

Ty Lawson?? He definitely made a name for himself after that game. Not to mention him dunking over Mbenga and Brown. I don't even think Denver fans realized the ranking of that. They were pretty much quiet when it happened. Either that or they couldn't believe what they saw.

ARon

Arron Afflalo did not shut down Kobe. He was doing fine. Lakers just played like shit all around. I don't know what happened but their defense was ugly

Yea, no excuses.

I guess Denver wanted revenge for what happened last year in the playoffs. It's all good though. I wonder if it would have been different with Gasol in the game.

Oh well, i'm still laughing at Varejao gettin posterized lolololol.

roaches

Ah ha... wizards lost to the Pistons. give it up roaches Washington wont make it to 34
We're only nine games into the season, last year's best player hasn't played his first minute yet, and the Wizards have had one of the toughest schedules in the league thus far.

You want to make this interesting, cocksucker? Let's each put $500 in the Paypal account of someone we both trust.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Go for it, i'll be a witness. You guys can paypal me the money, and i'll hold on to it until the season ends, or playoffs, and i'll send it to whoever wins the bet.

:)

Snowman

got the Rockets tonight. i see its Ariza's return to LA and he gets his rings tonight too right??

give it a rest Roaches, the only way Washington gets back to winning is if they go back to being the Bullets man.

Kobe

Nice for Ariza to get his ring. Somehow, I've never gotten over his move to the Rockets. It was amazing watching him in the playoffs last year making those game winning plays.

Apparently in the last game Fisher's shooting was so bad, he couldn't throw a pea into the ocean?:D (R.I.P CHICK) Where to start with LA? I think this is the kind of test I was looking for the team to go through. They've got plenty of time to sort it out. The Denver and Houston games now give me an idea where the team stands when #24 scores less than 20pts.

ariza=caron butler? lol na. i think lakers need gasol because hes the smartest low post player yall got.

spurs are fucking up too. rj aint playing good but at least its the beginning of the season. by january spurs'll be fine.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.