The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

^lol cavs dont wanna try big for small

yea man i heard that track, its dope as hell. same here lol i wish all the bone thugs were on it or atleast bizzy and flesh. theres another version with twista on it, i think thats the original. that whole tech n9ne album is hot.

I'm not a big tech n9ne fan. I've never really liked his music that much. I admit he's a good/fast rapper, but his style isn't appealing to me lol. He's got painted faces, huge monster afro puffs, crazy punker-style rocker-style to him. I heard he puts on some good shows though.

Here's some news. Haven't posted shit in a while.

Rumors.

Stephen Jackson(notes) hasn't been happy with the Golden State Warriors or coach Don Nelson for some time now. All that spilled over on Friday when Jackson freaked out on the coach during the game on Friday, which led to the team suspending Jackson for two preseason games.

Speculation is out there now that Jackson's cursefest was premeditated and that he was hoping it would lead to a suspension, according to the San Jose Mercury News. If that's true, he certainly got his wish. The word is that the Warriors don't want him to ever play for the team again and will go ahead and take a bad trade just to get rid of him.

But the ownership of the Warriors is apparently also paying very close attention this time to Nelson's behavior and it is said that this whole mess could also potentially lead to his dismissal somewhere down the line.
LMAO. They'll take a bad trade for this dude. OMG.

Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh(notes) is always mentioned as part of the four-headed soon-to-be-free-agent monster that will hit the NBA next summer. The other three heads, of course, belong to LeBron James(notes), Dwyane Wade(notes), and Amare' Stoudemire. The general consensus is that James and Wade will end up back on the Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat, respectively. But Bosh and Stoudemire? Who knows?

Well, word is coming now that Bosh could be traded soon enough to the Golden State Warriors to play out this season before free agency. The Toronto Sun is reporting that four-time All-Star Bosh could be moving to California in exchange for Andris Biedrins(notes) and others.

Of course that doesn't mean Bosh won't be looking elsewhere once next summer rolls around.
Bad trade. I doubt Bosh would stick with Golden State after next season, plus GS has no chance to compete on the West.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.