The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

BEVERLY HILLS (AP) ―

The Kardashians added another family member: Lamar Odom.

Khloe Kardashian married the Los Angeles Lakers forward Sunday.

The wedding was held at a Beverly Hills home. The bride wore a Vera Wang gown and a 9-carat diamond ring.

The couple wed after a whirlwind romance that started earlier this summer.

Kardashian, 25, appears with her family on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She and her sister Kourtney co-star in the E! spinoff show, "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami." She also competed on "The Celebrity Apprentice" earlier this year.

Odom, 29, agreed to a four-year, $33 million contract to stay with the Lakers this summer after helping the team win the franchise's 15th NBA championship in June. He has two children, daughter Destiny and son Lamar Jr., from a previous relationship. His other son, Jayden, was 7 months old when he died in his crib in 2006.
i give it 3-5 months

That fool McGrady always looks like he's high.

Yo, i heard Shannon Brown might consider the Dunk Contest next season. That'll be a rematch between Lebron and Brown lol. Shannon Brown should have won the HS contest. Sick ass 360.
You watch it?

Preseason started! haha, it's good to have basketball back. Lakers beat the Warriors by 17. Kobe had 22, Artest had 12, and Bynum with 24! wow haha. Tell me we're gonna killl this season.

Oh my god, Shannon Brown tore up Mikki Moore:

[youtube]4D1aV_1fnW4[/youtube]

He should definately be in the dunk contest. That's a pretty high vertical.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.