The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Naw, Kobe dunked on Duncan plenty of times when he was known...

that dunk over Nash is a classic.
Fuck! Can't believe lakers lost that fucking series.

ughh.

bogans lol he was on the magic... i tried to put sarcasm in the signing lol since its not major but i think he'll fit in. he got a nice jumper and a decent defender.

kim kardashians sister lol... gonna be a fail. they gettin married and theyve only been seeing eachother for like a month or something like that.

SAN DIEGO (AP)—Pardon Ron Artest(notes) if he’s a bit geographically challenged and had no idea that San Diego has a big league baseball team, even though he was wearing a Padres cap.

This much he’s sure of—If his Los Angeles Lakers don’t repeat as NBA champions, fans can point their fingers at him.

“They should. That’s exactly what should happen if we don’t repeat,” the star forward said during a visit to promote the Lakers’ exhibition game against the Denver Nuggets at the San Diego Sports Arena on Oct. 23.

“They won last year, and I’m the new addition. The fans expect to repeat. Everybody in L.A. expects a second ring. And if we don’t then yeah, they should point it right at me, throwing tomatoes and everything.”
Artest: Point at me if Lakers don't repeat - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Imma throw a beer cup at him if they don't repeat.

Ohhh shit that's right, since Artest will probably be starting now huh? Bynum might be coming off the bench. Unless PJ wants to start him.

1st team: Fish, Kobe, Artest, Odom, Gasol.
2nd team: Farmar, Sasha, Luke, Odom, Bynum!

^Yea, but he came back from a knee injury about a week/two weeks before playoffs started.

We didnt need him for the playoffs anyways. Lakers would have won it all with or without his contribution.

So...

trade his ass.
haha.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.