The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

^lol at the time it was what they needed. turned out to be an epic fail. to be fair he didnt get a real chance to show if he was worth the #2 pick. larry brown hates playing rookies.

hes not a bad defender/shot blocker but hes def not talented as we thought him to be.

he plays mad good with his national team. i think he avg like 17pts which in euro tourny or olympics

Damn, haven't been able to get on this beotch. Imma get a wireless router today...

Spurs finally get rid of some old timers, and acquire some good talent while at it. Yo, who's gonna be Duncans back up now that Thomas is gone?

& Shaq to cavs is epic failure.

Im gonna say this now, when Shaq went to phoenix everyone was saying they were contenders. They lose in the 1st round, and never make it to the playoffs again. D'antoni leaves cause he knows they didn't make the team better, and now they've got to play a running game with a 7 foot, 36 year old, over-sized refrigerator that promised too much to the organization.

That's exactly what's going to happen to the Cavs. Everyone says Shaq is supposed to guard Dwight, but that's not the end of the story. There's plenty of other teams that they have to get through to go to the finals again. Boston is one of them. If boston doesn't trade allen and rondo, and have garnett healthy, the Shaq/Lebron cavs are not gonna even get through them.

oo and art, I heard Yao's foot isn't healing...haha so I guess he won't be back soon. They have no timetable set for him. Bye Bye Rockets. Trade tpain, Trade Yao, and build around the rest of the guys. You can easily get 2 good all-star caliber players for Yao and Tpain.

So what else is new? The draft is next... I wonder whos going to pull off a trade during the draft. Gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Peace

i still like how ur sig says blew up the rockets
when rockets was the only team who took lakers to the game 7
and shaq be going hard
with shaq on the floor lebron will get like 50

haha OK, explained

I dont remember exactly but MJ was chosen after some looser as well wasnt he?

Hakeen Olajwon... someone and MJ
sam bowie lol he wasnt close to mj obviously but he avg a double double in his rookie season. injuries kept him off the court.

Damn, haven't been able to get on this beotch. Imma get a wireless router today...

Spurs finally get rid of some old timers, and acquire some good talent while at it. Yo, who's gonna be Duncans back up now that Thomas is gone?

& Shaq to cavs is epic failure.

Im gonna say this now, when Shaq went to phoenix everyone was saying they were contenders. They lose in the 1st round, and never make it to the playoffs again. D'antoni leaves cause he knows they didn't make the team better, and now they've got to play a running game with a 7 foot, 36 year old, over-sized refrigerator that promised too much to the organization.

That's exactly what's going to happen to the Cavs. Everyone says Shaq is supposed to guard Dwight, but that's not the end of the story. There's plenty of other teams that they have to get through to go to the finals again. Boston is one of them. If boston doesn't trade allen and rondo, and have garnett healthy, the Shaq/Lebron cavs are not gonna even get through them.

oo and art, I heard Yao's foot isn't healing...haha so I guess he won't be back soon. They have no timetable set for him. Bye Bye Rockets. Trade tpain, Trade Yao, and build around the rest of the guys. You can easily get 2 good all-star caliber players for Yao and Tpain.

So what else is new? The draft is next... I wonder whos going to pull off a trade during the draft. Gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Peace
what u think of the rj to the spurs? lol

whats up with all these players gettin traded for nuthin. gasol, rj, shaq, mo williams, artest and this list goes on.

suns have to be the dumbest team. first they have no chance in winnin a ring right. so instead of tradin for younger players and draft picks. they trade for ben wallace who hasnt relavent since 05 and some guy named sasha

idk how thisll work for cavs but honestly shaq is too slow for howard but we'll. a motivated shaq is dangerous.

According to the same source that disclosed Terry Porter was about to be fired as Suns coach, the Rockets are leaning toward swapping Tracy McGrady's expiring $22M contract, Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks for Leandro Barbosa and Stoudemire, who owns an escape clause after next season and is demanding an extension this summer to waive it.
suns r dumb

The Pistons will not make a qualifying offer to forward Walter Herrmann , making him an unrestricted free agent on July 1. He is expected to play in Europe.
spurs, pick him up for a year

An NBA source, that's close to Scott Sklies, has confirmed that the Milwaukee Bucks sent an offer of Ridnour, Fransisco Elson, and their 10th Pick in the 2009 Draft to the Chicago Bulls in exchange for Kirk Hinrich.
ridnour=hinrich on offense but hes a defensive liability... 10th overall would be nice but this draft is weakkkkkkk

i guess it be a good move for the bulls since hinrichs contract will be gone, hes not worth ten mil a year

The New Jersey Nets have agreed in principal to send Vince Carter(notes) and Ryan Anderson to the Orlando Magic for Rafer Alston(notes), Tony Battie(notes) and Courtney Lee(notes), two league executives told Yahoo! Sports.

The Nets will draft Louisville shooting guard Terrence Willams at No. 11, if he’s still available.

Cavs gonna need more than Shaq. Magic staying on top.

That's a sick trade for the Spurs. Just put em up higher in the rankings.
yea they still need a big man to cover gasol or bynum, duncan cant do both

Cavs gonna need more than Shaq. Magic staying on top.
i agree with both statements lol. i also like the trade for the nets. Lee and Harris is a nice backcourt. Lee played great in the playoffs for a no named rookie.

lol, Michael Jackson died... what a sucker. He's gonna fake his death like Pac. ahaha

so in other words u saying pac is a sucker too
ahahahahah
good shit that u not on his dick like most people r

SAN ANTONIO SPURS GRADE: A+

Round 1: None

Round 2: DeJuan Blair (37, obtained via Warriors and Suns), Jack McClinton (51, via Hornets and Raptors), Nando De Colo (53, via Rockets)

Analysis: The Spurs always seem to find a way to make a little into a lot. With no first-round picks, they still were able to come away with some terrific players.

Blair, if his knees stay sturdy, is the steal of the draft. McClinton is a clone of Eddie House. And De Colo really impressed me with his point guard skills at the Eurocamp.

I think Blair can come in and help immediately on the boards, and McClinton can be a nice scorer coming off the bench. Factor in the addition of Richard Jefferson on Tuesday, and the Spurs have had one heck of a week.
hopefully a ring next year

NBA draft results: Draft grades - ESPN

lol, Michael Jackson died... what a sucker. He's gonna fake his death like Pac. ahaha

so in other words u saying pac is a sucker too
ahahahahah
good shit that u not on his dick like most people r
Yea man, everyone who dies is a sucker lol ahaha.

I heard Amare stoudemire to the Warriors... for 3 players including their draft pick.

^yea i actually think thats a great trade for the suns. amare is def leavin the team after his contract is up. they got 4 young talented players.

i heard pistons r interested in ariza

Fuck that. Ariza better come back & after the Spurs, Magic, and Cavs made huge deals... the Lakers BETTER sign Odom and Ariza.

How about Ricky Rubio saying he's going back to Spain aahahahahahaha, twolves got jipped :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.