The Official NBA Thread 2011-12

fuck yao
and fuck kid's twitter
this nikka right here must think he is a celebrity n shit
like all other nikkas be wondering what kid might be doing right now.

fuck twitter period
instead of doing real shit
they be twitting

fucking yao
pisses me off
n rockets were going to win next year
fuck u stern

n kid
get a ps3 already

making me wait on u n shit

and
said you were the best, unstoppable soccer player ever...

I meant to say best best, unstoppable middle school player ever (freshman year 2)
sorry for confusion

Snowman

sucks to hear about Yao.. but when your that tall its hard for your bones to heal.

Rockets will trade a 2010 2nd rounder to the pistons for Kwame Brown. :nuts:

Kobe Bryant on Michael Jackson:

"One of the things he always told me was, don't be afraid to be different. In other words, when you have that desire, that drive, people are going to try to pull you away from that, and pull you closer to the pack to be 'normal.' And he was saying, It's O.K. to be that driven; it's O.K. to be obsessed with what you want to do. That's perfectly fine. Don't be afraid to not deviate from that. One of the books that he gave me that helped him communicate with me was "Jonathan Livingston Seagull," which was about that.

Beyond the genius of what he was, he was just a genuinely, genuinely nice person. He got me hooked on movies that I would normally never watch. Fred Astaire movies. All the old classics. I would never, never watch those. I remember my fiancée and I telling him we were getting married, and him just being really excited and actually just offering up the ranch to have our wedding there, because privacy was going to be an issue. We wanted to get married in a church, so that's what we wound up doing. But he made the offer. He was just a genuinely nice person who was exceptionally bright, exceptionally bright, and driven and talented. You mix those things together, man, you have Michael Jackson."
Wise words from Kobe.

mj-->kobe

and
fuck
wafer is out
faggets cheap rockets offer him 3.5 mill for multi years
and exspect him to take that shit after 09 season he had ?
shittt
faggets spend 2 mill for draft picks and offer von 1.75 mill per year
shittttt
i hope lakers sign him

AHAHAHAHAHAh
aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
that boy name jackson is alive
chilling with pac

look at this shit

TV | Aftonbladet

1st is commercial

then when real video starts skip to .42
and look at the jackson's body behind that guy
in the helicopter

some crazy video angle
bring death nikkas back to life

The Spurs, fresh off their acquisition of Richard Jefferson, are said to be targeting either Rasheed Wallace or Antonio McDyess to play power forward alongside Tim Duncan. Cleveland also has both players on its wish list, according to sources.
would be awesome to get both

Kidd will meet with Knicks officials on Wednesday, according to the New York Daily News.
i hope hes goes to the knicks but his bitch ass still wants to get paid 20mil. if he signs there and i hope tmac gets trade to there.

kidd/tmac/gallinari/darko/?

Trevor Ariza's agent, David Lee, told the Riverside Press-Enterprise Monday that the Lakers should not expect to get a home-town discount for his client.
oo snap lol lakers should let him go and sign artest

wow, haha. Ariza's agent is gonna try to get as much cash as possible. Fuck that means we can't get both ariza and odom back.

Fuck em both and go after artest? hahaha. I wish, but artest said he wants to stay in houston. Hmmm... maybe after Yao's injury he'll want to leave haha.

mj-->kobe

and
fuck
wafer is out
faggets cheap rockets offer him 3.5 mill for multi years
and exspect him to take that shit after 09 season he had ?
shittt
faggets spend 2 mill for draft picks and offer von 1.75 mill per year
shittttt
i hope lakers sign him
why you want the Lakers to sign him? haha, did you finally realize that the rockets are FUCKED!? ahaha.

More news:

Trevor Ariza(notes), Lamar Odom(notes) and Shannon Brown(notes) want to return to the Los Angeles Lakers. According to the Los Angeles Daily News, the Lakers want them back, too. General manager Mitch Kupchak and coach Phil Jackson each said the journey to a second consecutive league title begins by re-signing the three unrestricted free agents.

Kupchak made two moves toward retaining the services of Ariza, Odom and Brown when he traded two of the Lakers' three draft picks for cash and future selections. He didn't want to add players or their salaries to the roster, according to the Daily News.

The Daily News reports money will be an issue. At midnight Eastern time, Kupchak can begin negotiations with agents for the players. It's also when general managers for 29 other teams can begin pursuing Ariza, Odom and Brown in hopes ofluring away three valuable members of the Lakers' 2008-09 championship team.

Kupchak made it clear he doesn't have blank checks to hand out, and issues such as the salary cap and luxury tax could mean he won't be able to afford to re-sign them. He also doesn't know how high other teams might go in order to sign them.

Odom and Brown. It means the talks might go quickly, with the players agreeing to new deals within a matter of minutes or hours. Negotiations between teams and restricted free agents tend to take longer.

Compounding matters is Kobe Bryant's(notes) right to terminate his contract by 9 p.m. today and join Ariza, Odom and Brown as a free agent. Bryant indicated he intends to stay put until his contract expires after the 2010-11 season, however
Shannon "Chris" Brown should be resigned too. He was a good player for us this year... better than anyone expected.

With the NBA free agency period only two days away, a blurb from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has Mike Bibby(notes) leaving the Atlanta Hawks and Josh Smith(notes) named as the latest player being sent to the Phoenix Suns for Amare Stoudemire.

The report also indicated the Hawks will add Jamal Crawford(notes) and Jeff Teague(notes).

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Seems like a fair trade. Josh smith can't shoot for shit so he'll just be running up and down the court with alley-oops...

Reports indicate Detroit Pistons forward Rasheed Wallace(notes) was in Dallas over the weekend partying at the Ritz, according to Dallasbasketball.com.

However, the web site was not certain the visit to Texas had anything to do with joining the Mavericks.

The Mavs may also have to cross Raymond Felton(notes) off their wish list, according to Dallasbasketball.com.

Charlotte Bobcats executive Michael Jordan said "I don't see any situation where he's not with us. "I anticipate us keeping Raymond Felton, without a doubt."

Source: Dallasbasketball.com
Sheed to Dallas? Seems possible with Jason kidd leaving...

Danny Ainge, the President of Basketball Operations for the Boston Celtics, told the Boston Globe Monday the team will make a qualifying offer to forward Glen "Big Baby'' Davis.

If another NBA team were to sign Davis, a restricted free agent, to an offer sheet, Boston would have seven days to match it.

Davis, whose annual salary is $711,517, increased his value with strong performances late in the regular season and playoffs, replacing the injured Kevin Garnett(notes) in the starting lineup, the Globe reported. Davis averaged 15.8 points and 5.6 rebounds in the postseason, and hit a game-winning jumper at the buzzer in Game 4 of the second-round series against Orlando.

Also, guard Eddie House(notes) will decide today on whether to accept his $2.86 million option for next season or become a free agent, according to agent Mark Bartelstein.

According to the Globe, free agent guard Stephon Marbury(notes) said he would like to re-sign with the Celtics if he is offered a fair deal. Marbury will be an unrestricted free agent beginning tomorrow and is excited about the possibility of making a title run again next season.

Celtics coach Doc Rivers has said he hopes Marbury will be back.

Source: Boston.com
Glenn davis makes less than a mill? ahahahaha.
Signing marbury wont be a problem. He just wants a championship...

na
i just want wafer to become a superstar
he is my fav basketball player
he had 1% to make it
and he scored 7 3rs
and had a good season

he use to be a laker
and would be ironic if he reunited with kobe
and becomes next superstar

lol at chris brown. yea any team that signs brown, itll be a good addition.

i like josh smith. once that boy gets a jumper, he'll be an all star.

amare to the spurs LOL or charlie villanaueva, hes cheaper

fuck sheed if he goes dallas or boston

yak pac fatal

The Rockets could provide the Knicks with some additional 2010 cap space by taking on Eddy Curry. Daryl Morey, according to a source, would be interested in discussing a Tracy McGrady for Curry ($10.5M) and Cuttino Mobely ($9M, 80 percent) swap.
LOL someone gave up

yak pac fatal

San Antonio and Phoenix are interested in trying to sign Odom. Both teams are trying to clear salary-cap space to see if they can get a deal done with Odom, who is looking for at least a four-year deal worth an average of $10 million a year.

Suns Coach Alvin Gentry is familiar with Odom, having coached him when they were both with the Clippers from 2000 to 2003.

San Antonio is looking for a versatile power forward to join perennial All-Star Tim Duncan after the Spurs traded Kurt Thomas and Fabricio Oberto to acquire small forward Richard Jefferson.
it would be a wrap

Fuck.

That's some bs news. Odom will either sign with Lakers or Spurs. Fuck the Suns. They are finished. If he signs with the Spurs, he's gonna get booed so hard when he comes back to the staples center.

Ahh, Odom Re-Sign with the Lakers son.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.